Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just an curiosity,what kind of app or something(that must be exclusive of rlc)does the rlc use before they do sex acts,just happen as always with Desiree..she graped her phone text something for few seconds(as always) and in the end of masturbation(and as always)she graphed the phone and text imediatly something..all residents do this ritual..even if the phone it's far the gona pic it up and they do the thing..

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

the whole deal with P & L yesterday was also Ilona had instructed (they spoke together in the laundry room earlier in the evening)

I would like to know how people know the content of conversations in the laundry room? :huh:  I consider all opinions here until someone claims they can see and hear through walls. Their credibility goes out the window then.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I would like to know how people know the content of conversations in the laundry room? :huh:  I consider all opinions here until someone claims they can see and hear through walls. Their credibility goes out the window then.

You do not need to hear or understand the language to understand approach. First there were dancing downstairs, which started just after they had talked together in the laundry room. In the evening she came into their room and they talked together, right after starting the massage. Feel free to call it spontaneity or chance. But I've seen this so many times now that I think what I do.

But by all means, I appreciate the show.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You do not need to hear or understand the language to understand approach.

You need to hear the conversation to know what is said. I just said a 5 letter word. What did I say? :cool: I appreciate the fact that we all pretty much understand some events are discussed prior to seeing it (massages bubble baths, dancing etc) That is just part of what they do to gain viewers. Hearing conversations that cannot be heard, knowing the content of texts that cannot be seen or stating with conviction the activities out of sight of the cameras is not only disingenuous it makes the poster seem just plain silly honestly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

Bonnie did you tell them also to deliver a case of wine so they can have some liquid encouragment 

Dam i new i forgot some thing. I email them back and i also tell them to get more massaging oil and the chocolate cream that Irma lick off of Ilona.

• Upvote 1