Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's correct SC and only because nobody complains about it.   They all say it's UM because there is a problem with their equipment or the apartment needs to be cleaned, or they tore up the wall that is in the room Irma is in to fix the shower/tub, too funny for words!   The only reason they do the UM at all is because there are a lot of members that like having their colons check by RLC and don't give a flying fuck!

That is total bullshit and I am not saying it because it is Pile on Harley day! :cool:  First you are clueless how many people complain about maintenance. You are not privy to that information. I am sure many people complain but there is still some one pushing the button even after a so called new management has taken over. Certainly if there is new management they choose to go to UM the same way it always has been done.  In addition, "They all say it's UM because there is a problem with their equipment or the apartment needs to be cleaned, or they tore up the wall that is in the room Irma is in to fix the shower/tub," are not excuses "they" use. It is speculation made up by members HERE. Including you. "They" have never said why there is maintenance. Never once. You are the one of many with all the excuses and the speculative answers. Not "them"

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

That is total bullshit and I am not saying it because it is Pile on Harley day! :cool:  First you are clueless how many people complain about maintenance. You are not privy to that information. I am sure many people complain but there is still some one pushing the button even after a so called new management has taken over. Certainly if there is new management they choose to go to UM the same way it always has been done.  In addition, "They all say it's UM because there is a problem with their equipment or the apartment needs to be cleaned, or they tore up the wall that is in the room Irma is in to fix the shower/tub," are not excuses "they" use. It is speculation made up by members HERE. Including you. "They" have never said why there is maintenance. Never once. You are the one of many with all the excuses and the speculative answers. Not "them"

Gees Jerry, settle a little mate.

You and I know what you are saying is true but you are suffering uncalled stress through all of this.

Unfortunately there is an element that love to troll the CC forum with the same old broken record of --- they are hiding / it is all fake / they need more free cams or they will go broke / they are having sex while the apt is UM / I will never join the site while they treat their customers that way.

The answer my friend is to simply IGNORE all these neanderthal alcoholic broke arse wankers.

They will never pay to see the site yet expect the content to be delivered free by either RLC or CC and some are especially active brown nosers in their requests for pics and videos.

• Upvote 4