Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, kase said:

Google no es buen traductor del Noruego al medio HAR ingleses tienen en Noruega en Google, tanto el pelo HAR

Ni Español, ni Inglés, ni francés ni, ni ni ni..........LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ok guys what was said on RlCF is there still so much negative talk about the all girls apt that i Think there going to slow down on all the activity in that apt. Also what was said we was ask how do we like the new changes in that apt. Since there are so much negative talk about the apt RLC my be trying to show us how boring that apt can be with out the activity and my be they think we stop talking shit about the girls apt .You notice that Irma been wearing more clothes and now Ilona is wearing a top around the apt

Sorry RLC but we don't see no change. We all ready new we see a show from Irma and Ilona And Polya is just like the other 90% of the girls that come in there so it look like the same RLC. You must not be watching your on web site. I guess you to busy out spending our money to noticed what going on in the girls apt

• Upvote 1

Bonnie,  you know as well as I do that RLC has never cared about their members.  As long as the dollars keep rolling in, their view on things will never change!  They have one gold mine apartment, one gold mine want to be apartment, and 14 duds.  There are to many apartments that need to be flushed down the toilet so new life can be brought to RLC, but obviously this will never happen!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bonnie,  you know as well as I do that RLC has never cared about their members.  As long as the dollars keep rolling in, their view on things will never change!  They have one gold mine apartment, one gold mine want to be apartment, and 14 duds.  There are to many apartments that need to be flushed down the toilet so new life can be brought to RLC, but obviously this will never happen!

I agree 100% on what you said and you are Right

• Upvote 1

These girls are payed to do so much and that it. There not going to do no more if they are not going to get payed for it. If 2 girls won't to have sex there probably hotel right down from the apt they can get for 35 euros. WOW i can't believe what i just saw. Irma keep her back to the camera the whole time she was taking a shower and had the door open where we could harley see her and dry off with her back to the camera and put her warp back on before turning around. I can see some thing going on My be you can't and my be some of you guys are working and don't see what we are seeing

• Upvote 2

I have to agree with you Bonnie since I just saw the same thing so I'm glad you mentioned it first. That's not the Irma we know and love of old. RLC claim that all activities in the apartment are unscripted and are "real life". I am now firmly of the opinion that is BS and look at Ilona last night sleeping all night with her knickers on when she's been lying akimbo wearing nothing for the past week! Whenever they do something bold, they receive a text or phone call prior to the event which has been well documented before so I am sorry to say they have been programmed but why? I'm not totally convinced it's the money angle as you mention above but something sure has happened lately.

• Upvote 1