Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

I hope i am a crazy old bat and these girls start doing some thing. It painful to see Irma cover up. Also have you noticed a difference in Irma since she got back from her trip.

Lol that's make no sense,this apartment was like an cemetery and without life before Irma and llona..when there were vika,Rita etc..that one were or all day in bedroom on computer..other in bedroom eating watching phone..compared to that time and that girls Irma and llona are 100% more entertaining to watch.Its the difference to have girls that are in rlc to work for rlc and the rlc clients..and girls that are in rlc to get the money and do their life..the clients?bahhh..they don't count..just some living room exercises or bedroom exercises and that's all...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

These girls are payed to do so much and that it. There not going to do no more if they are not going to get payed for it. If 2 girls won't to have sex there probably hotel right down from the apt they can get for 35 euros. WOW i can't believe what i just saw. Irma keep her back to the camera the whole time she was taking a shower and had the door open where we could harley see her and dry off with her back to the camera and put her warp back on before turning around. I can see some thing going on My be you can't and my be some of you guys are working and don't see what we are seeing

Can't believe you complaine about Irma..for one or two times gives back to cams to shower..never seen you complain about Rita that did that dozens of times!!And not only on shower!Unbeliable..

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

did Lola leave for good- suitcase and all ??????

I saw her leave at 11.34 hrs this morning looking very tasty as if meeting someone special or a business meeting. She was only carrying her handbag. She did receive a phone call and started getting ready straight away after that. Maybe going to RLC office to get paid or negotiate her contract ha ha. Who knows

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Lola was dressed in a light blue dress today. I did not see when she went out.
(I've driven up to the mountain to  day)

thanks happyman88, and Noldus

Just now, ze81 said:

Can't believe you complaine about Irma..for one or two times gives back to cams to shower..never seen you complain about Rita that did that dozens of times!!And not only on shower!Unbeliable..

Sorry i don't think your understanding what we are saying. Since Irma come back from the trip with Ilona i can see a change in her and after what we just saw with the shower episode i think that some change  was made in the apt in the past day or so or Irma making change to her behavior. I not talking about the past 2 month just about what going on in the day or so. Yes Irma and Ilona has brought life to that apt. No question about that

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also we talking about Irma not Rita. She in the past. I more concern what going on in the apt right now today

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

These girls are payed to do so much and that it. There not going to do no more if they are not going to get payed for it. If 2 girls won't to have sex there probably hotel right down from the apt they can get for 35 euros. WOW i can't believe what i just saw. Irma keep her back to the camera the whole time she was taking a shower and had the door open where we could harley see her and dry off with her back to the camera and put her warp back on before turning around. I can see some thing going on My be you can't and my be some of you guys are working and don't see what we are seeing

Now I know who you are in love with on CC,,,if you can't even go 2 seconds without calling his name,,you 2 should get a room and go relieve all that pent up sexual frustrations,,that make you guys write page after page of Theories and in Your best friend's Harley's case the same exact line for line things he says every single day.

alien-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

Euromike69 Did't won't to say any thing to you because you have been bash a time or two but Blue and Bonnie do love some of the thing you say. You make a lot of sense on thing you say and i glad you got the ball to say it.We are not here to take sides we enjoy what all of you are saying. Some of you agree with other and some don't. That what make us all special. Now if you are good looking like you sound i would show you what a real women can do to you. LOL