Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Meanwhile, Polya is laying in her room waiting for her massage.  I'm sure she would appreciate it more!

Im pretty sure Ilona appreciates it. That is clear. Its never going to lead anywhere but it usually gets her Horny

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

still the face better than Vika or White.

Well..gess an little prettier yes Leg.White regard body was also very tall from what I remember so that was an tie,so from the three gess Lola it's the prettier all around.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Can somebody explain to me why these girls can't eat at the table like normal people  ??  Danaya, Adele and most of the girls don't seem to know what a table is for.  Polya is the exception.

Can't agree more,the worst girl I remember in that was vika..always eating on bed..Specialy when the dude was in the house sometimes the food fell into his chest full of disgusting hairs and the dude would pic up the food and eat...iukkkk..eating on bed it's nothing wrong if it's sometimes but almost always doesn't seems correct..at least eat in living room or the kitchen.

Just now, Bonnie said:

Guys it look like Lola might be getting ready to pack. My be this is why Polya washing the sheet. Lola has taking thing out of the bath room and talking stuff of the dresser and taking to the laundry room where she has another suitcase

Seems it Bonnie.Lets watch and see.