Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Who ever Polya was arguing with on the phone must been giving her order. She starting to cover up again.Well Kristy done her 1 min masturbation show so now all we going to she of Kristy is her being a statue on the phone or watching TV.  One thing about a statue the one i seen has been nude but this statue Kristy won't even do that for us viewer. LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it would be nice if they found some great locals to move in to the apartment so they didn't have to deal with all the Visa issues and such.   I know Lola didn't have that problem because she supposedly lives there, but for all the other times when people just really start getting to like some of the tenants, and poof they're gone........magic!

The only downside to them finding some really great locals would be not seeing fresh faces and bodies as you do now.   Other than that, I think it would be a good thing and there would probably be a lot going on with parties and such if they were the right locals for the apartment.   Anyway......just a thought.

Hrley- if they got locals in the apartment, they would be out just about every night, and then what would we have- another empty apartment- my thinking

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

someone noticed that Irma board aside bedspread after she stood up? It was wet after her and she went and took a shower !!

she didn't bate, maybe leakage from her infection ??????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Hrley- if they got locals in the apartment, they would be out just about every night, and then what would we have- another empty apartment- my thinking

we have an apartment with local in Barca .. Desiree and Raul

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

we have an apartment with local in Barca .. Desiree and Raul

oh really- I did not know they were locals- thanks