Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

you know if Ilona was a man she would be called a pussy::)::)a chicken shit::)::)a wimp::)::)

ANNA where are you ???? Now that was real woman:heart::heart::heart:

It was the most sensual and touchy I have see her yet though - she looked into it.  But WTF then she puts on a bra and comes back???

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

you know if Ilona was a man she would be called a pussy::)::)a chicken shit::)::)a wimp::)::)

Irma should bate in front of Ilona- then watch her run hahaha

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I WONDER HOW MUCH WOULD IRMA CHARGE ME AN HOUR TO SLAP ME AROUND IN THE FACE WITH THOSE BOOBIES,,,I MAY HAVE TO DIP INTO MY 401K TO PAY HER HOURLY RATE LMAOO!!!:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o9de0sqKVr1vthhvdo1_400.giftumblr_nvnkblZdwO1u5gkkao1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Jeeeeez Irma.. sweeping her hair... ass up hi  butt nekked... oooooh:my::my::my:

and Ilona on her phone- figures

Hey guys lol -- been awhile since i been on here ... damn. --Hate to burst anyones bubble but--- Irma and Ilona still have NEVER really kissed. -- My computer zooms to bed level and their lips BARELY touched .... no TONGUES at all. Irma's mouth barely touched Ilona's tits lol. ---- Just another bit of fake sex guys. --- If they wanted to convince us there was sex they would have left lights on. --- This shit is part of why i get pissed off at RLC. They are so good at faking things it's unreal. --- just another pretty damn good script. --- It was sexy tho -- gotta give em credit for that tho. --- I loved it. --- Thanks to my computer i can know the truth. --- I hope no one believed what they saw or are seeing. Two very good girls who are good at what they do lol. --- Gotta get back to work now. --- Wish i had been on more tho lately.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey guys lol -- been awhile since i been on here ... damn. --Hate to burst anyones bubble but--- Irma and Ilona still have NEVER really kissed. -- My computer zooms to bed level and their lips BARELY touched .... no TONGUES at all. Irma's mouth barely touched Ilona's tits lol. ---- Just another bit of fake sex guys. --- If they wanted to convince us there was sex they would have left lights on. --- This shit is part of why i get pissed off at RLC. They are so good at faking things it's unreal. --- just another pretty damn good script. --- It was sexy tho -- gotta give em credit for that tho. --- I loved it. --- Thanks to my computer i can know the truth. --- I hope no one believed what they saw or are seeing. Two very good girls who are good at what they do lol. --- Gotta get back to work now. --- Wish i had been on more tho lately.

SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY EVER WATCHING RLC THEN RIGHT DREAMER24?,,,,BECAUSE YOU SAID THEY ARE FUCKING WITH YOU AND GIVING YOU A SCRIPTED SHOW,,,,,,SO KNOWING THIS,,,,IF YOU ARE STILL HERE TOMORROW,,WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU DREAMER?,,,JUST ASKING? LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF A TRUTH TELLING COMPUTER YOU HAVE TOO,,WITH THE GOOD ZOOM SO I CAN ORDER MYSELF ONE TOMORROWconfused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well they just kissed...