Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I can be wrong but the way Stella took shower..she will more or less in near future be very open,yes she took the shower mostly back to cam,but she was not always straight back to cam like others are or did in past,she in my opinion it's not very shy,better fit to rlc that than Amy(in my opinion) ,well next days gona be interesting,other good thing..she it's doing fine with all girls,in the past that sometimes didn't happen,and Irma it's on..so that good for any new girl,well very happy to see an ebony again in rlc,and maybe next an Asian!?Well but not Layla hehe.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

It has been common that one of the girls leave the apartment within a week's time, when a new 4 girl arrives.
Ilona has two months, arrived on June 22 ...
Irma is in its three months and arrived on June 10
Polya arrived 1st July

That amounts to just guessing. But it is Ilona who are closest.
But some girls have the left middle of a month also.
In  one week's time, we know the answer.

I believe Ilona will be leaving next. I just don't see her staying anywhere too long. If Ilona is truly the new recruiter for the apartment, she can do that by remote control.  Irma may be next but hopefully not right away. That hope is purely selfish on my part. The good  news and bad news of this apartment is the constant change of characters. Chemistry and confidence around cameras is tricky. Maybe the duel girl's apartment (Barc 1 & Barc 2) will help to smooth out transitions. While one is fresh and acclimating, the other gains momentum. 

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya put a bottle of champagne on the table

I see Irma naked in all her glory- she marches to her own drum beat- that's for sure hahahahaha