Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

LOL polya and Irma made stella uncomfortable she went outside to eat

stella got a phone call

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

I was not paying any attention to that I was paying attention the body language  that's all I was doing

and she had body language to pay attention to hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I see Irma naked in all her glory- she marches to her own drum beat- that's for sure hahahahaha

Irma it's fantastic..Stella only arrived westerday and Irma not fear at all to be all naked around the house,this way Probrably Stella will be more comfortable in that regard sooner..llona also comfortable but still an little shy with the new girl.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Irma it's fantastic..Stella only arrived westerday and Irma not fear at all to be all naked around the house,this way Probrably Stella will be more comfortable in that regard sooner..llona also comfortable but still an little shy with the new girl.

true Ze- we all know how Irma is hahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Now let's just wait for the day of  the epic massage of Irma and Stella..mmmm hehe

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Now let's just wait for the day of  the epic massage of Irma and Stella..mmmm hehe

yes we will- that will be a whole lot of tit flesh for sure hahahahahahaha

I like Stella a lot,she looks a little fringtned and not very comfortable today(normal thing)but totally believe she will loosen up and become one good rlc resident.Hope Irma stays the three months because it's their relation etc I want to see more,would bet a million dollars hehe that by the end of the week we will have great moments between all this girls.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

And Irma and Polya continue to get closer. Not a predictor for future behavior, just an observation.:biggrin:

yes they do, and looks like Irma giving Polya a massage in P's room ?????