Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That going to beach is just a front in my opinion.  I believe they only make it look like they are going to the beach so they can go out and take care of real business.  Sorry if no one buys into that, it's just what I believe might be happening.  Why would a girl take a shower and put on make up to go to the beach?   They don't do that down here in the South.....just saying.

Harley. I think you are right. I have seen some girls get dress and take a bag to the entryway and change into sexy clothes then go out and come back and change into the clothes they had on when went to the entryway. Now how would i no this. Will that easy to answered. I guess some of these girl think that we think there gone and some of them have forgot some thing in there room so they come out of the entryway with a different sit of clothes on & some of them have tried to cover there outfit with some that was hanging in the entryway

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Nothing big against polya but she goes out so much(to beach,to night out etc)that we don't see other girls as much..Stella is another exemple of an girl polya got for company..almost did seen the new girl today..because polya gone to beach with her..one thing llona got good it's that she stays a lot in the house and in cams..not every one does the same.Come one Stella I want to "see" you more some more time.

• Upvote 1

Now why would a girls do that. It call rumor. The girl my not won't you to see what there wearing so they change there outfit in the entryway so that way no bad rumor are started. And if you been on here long enough  you no these girls read ever thing about what they are doing and wearing. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Harley. I think you are right. I have seen some girls get dress and take a bag to the entryway and change into sexy clothes then go out and come back and change into the clothes they had on when went to the entryway. Now how would i no this. Will that easy to answered. I guess some of these girl think that we think there gone and some of them have forgot some thing in there room so they come out of the entryway with a different sit of clothes on & some of them have tried to cover there outfit with some that was hanging in the entryway

I totally believe that Bonnie.......these girls are sneaky and know how to play the game!

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That going to beach is just a front in my opinion.  I believe they only make it look like they are going to the beach so they can go out and take care of real business.  Sorry if no one buys into that, it's just what I believe might be happening.  Why would a girl take a shower and put on make up to go to the beach?   They don't do that down here in the South.....just saying.

Have you ever thought Harley that she might just have a genuine boyfriend that she's been seeing now pretty regularly for the last 2  to 3 weeks? Call me soft if you like but Irma doesn't strike me like some of the others that have passed through this apartment.

Now all of you say you watch RLC for different reasons but there are a lot of us that watch for the sexual activity. I love to see the girls go out and have some fun but when they go out and have sex then there no sexual activity in the apt. For example Irma been going out almost ever night sense Ilona & Irma done there show and now we don't see Irma do nothing in the apt sense she been going out and the same with Polya and Ilona The girl started using there toy then they started going out and now no more toy so that till me there having sex out side the apt Just my thought

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Have you ever thought Harley that she might just have a genuine boyfriend that she's been seeing now pretty regularly for the last 2  to 3 weeks? Call me soft if you like but Irma doesn't strike me like some of the others that have passed through this apartment.

Happy,  I don't look at you like you're soft at all.  You have your opinion and I have mine.   I don't see any of the girls that grace the Barcelona doorstep having a boyfriend in Barcelona unless the girl & the guy both live in Barcelona.....but that's just me.   Now, has she met somebody to go out with and have sex with, possibly.   Has this girl named Svetlana finally conquered her, possibly.   Does she go out and do work for Ilona, possibly.   My point is that there are so many possibilities as to what could be happening when the girls go outside the apartment (this fucking rain is driving me crazy) that all we can do is speculate and share our opinions.   It doesn't mean one of us is more right or wrong than the other.....it's just a forum where we all share our ideas and comments, nothing more and nothing less.

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Now all of you say you watch RLC for different reasons but there are a lot of us that watch for the sexual activity. I love to see the girls go out and have some fun but when they go out and have sex then there no sexual activity in the apt. For example Irma been going out almost ever night sense Ilona & Irma done there show and now we don't see Irma do nothing in the apt sense she been going out and the same with Polya and Ilona The girl started using there toy then they started going out and now no more toy so that till me there having sex out side the apt Just my thought

I have to agree again Bonnie, I'm a voyeur at heart but the sexual act of tenants is all part of voyeurism.  Now that you mention it, it is kind of funny how the whole toy thing has played out,  and all these infections that everyone is claiming these girls have....are they real, are the tablets or what they do to their kitties for other reasons than an infection, there is too many things to even guess at here.  I will say this though, if these infections are real it would take the Jaws of Life to spread my legs for anyone in Barcelona!!

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

A BF to me is some one you been dating for a good while so how can you guy say they have a BF when they not been there that long and if they had a BF then they would not be spending the night with them like Kamila spend the with her BF and if it was a BF that came with them then why is a girl in the apt. The BF would have to pay for a visa,plane ticket ,Hotel and food. That would cost more money then the girl make in the apt. These girl are meeting total strangers and that it.O it some one they no. How in the hell do they no them if they live Ukraine. Talk about me not masking no sense. Some of the stuff that said here make no sense