Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, bigskyfly said:

So you're saying girls can't have male friends? They all get labeled BF right away. 

No you're correct, it could be a male friend, it would just be strange that he would be invited to this apartment twice if he was not somebody of importance to her. In my opinion, it's more likely to be a boyfriend, but a translation would have to confirm that

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

thanks, I just got my answer, no one lives here.

Thanks just got my answer,,,you need to find more stuff to occupy your time with instead of crying about a bunch of women thousands of miles away,,for not being home,,because unlike you they go outside and live their lives.While you sit at home and bitch and moan,You guys just won't quit with the belly aching,,how many days can you write the same thing about them not being home,,I think I already read it last year,last week,and last month already when will you ever stop crying,,my guess is NEVER!!! .:biggrin::biggrin:

cry-about-it-lol.gifcry-about-it-lol.gifcry-about-it-lol.gif

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thanks just got my answer,,,you need to find more stuff to occupy your time with instead of crying about a bunch of women thousands of miles away,,for not being home,,because unlike you they go outside and live their lives.While you sit at home and bitch and moan,You guys just won't quit with the belly aching,,how many days can you write the same thing about them not being home,,I think I already read it last year,last week,and last month already when will you ever stop crying,,my guess is NEVER!!! .:biggrin::biggrin:

cry-about-it-lol.gifcry-about-it-lol.gifcry-about-it-lol.gif

Euromike...chill out.  I was just jokiing or, isn't that allowed anymore?  Anyway, if it was a complaint, you do realize that you're constantly complaining about people complaining...don't you?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, dana3 said:

don't know...i haven't seen them walk by the tv?  (lol)

Just now, dana3 said:

don't know...i haven't seen them walk by the tv?  (lol)

thanks dana