Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Anybody knows when Stella left or where she is?

don't know- did she leave with Irma ?????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Off topic. Zoya has done this before come back without LEV. From what was said He be back tomorrow or in the next few day. We see. And Also what was said that Zoya really love him and she want to be with him.And also they do a lot of skpe when he gone like this

He said/She said ??? Who said ???

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

He said/She said ??? Who said ???

It was a women that come on her and it not Lynee. i don't no it i spell her name right but if i get a few min i go look and see if i can find her name. She post a lot of Photo on here and she did say where lev was but i don't remember the name

15 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

I have always thought they get paid bonuses if they sleep in front of a free camera versus sleeping in room where a membership is needed.  What other reason could there be since you always see Leora, Masha and Sasha, Desiree, and several others choose to sleep on the couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds?

Except Leora who is a free cam exhibisionnist :biggrin: i think most of time it's for the TV. When you are sleeping you don't get any bonus because most of time people do not watch you.

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Except Leora who is a free cam exhibisionnist :biggrin: i think most of time it's for the TV. When you are sleeping you don't get any bonus because most of time people do not watch you.

they sleep in the living room because AC,