Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 3 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

ET ELLE A PRIS OFF SA BLOUSE ET REVELE LES IDIOTS:heart::heart:

Mais ils sont fous chez reallifecam,  elles sont de plus en plus jeunes et inexpérimentées.........  Moi, le 17 je ne suis plus là,, c'est vraiment du n'importe quoi

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

But they are mad at reallifecam, they are increasingly young and inexperienced ......... I, 17 I am not here ,, it's really anything

Hey isidore57,,I think your translator made a mistake with the Word "BOOBIES",,,,,It Translated it as me saying She revealed her "IDIOTS":biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, isidore57 said:
  13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

AND SHE TOOK OFF ITS BLOUSE AND REVEALS THE IDIOTS:heart::heart:

11 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais ils sont fous chez reallifecam,  elles sont de plus en plus jeunes et inexpérimentées.........  Moi, le 17 je ne suis plus là,, c'est vraiment du n'importe quoi

j'ai pas encore vu à quoi elle ressemble la nouvelle mais je te crois,ces filles sont vraiment jeunes mais c'est ce qui excite les mecs et rlc l'a bien compris çà,bientôt on aura des ados de 15 ans ici !

Anna won't last long in that apt unless some one leave soon. Belle is very disrespectful to Anna. Anna been trying to go to sleep and Belle just don't give a shit. Anna just told her some thing and it went in one ear and out the other. I see now the youngin finally lay down after Anna said some thing to her. You been watching Megan for 30 day and saw nothing out of her. I think it going to be the same with these two girls. I no give them time they just got there. OK Well Megan got there 30 day ago nothing