Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Are we sure it's really new? Someione said that Irma bought it when Ilona and Polya bought their rabbits and left it here. All I saw is Stella taking it out of the drawer.

New,,used,,,as long as she uses it and stop doing that Danaya/Deadfish/Elisa bating and use it,,then I'll be happy,,,people drive used cars everyday,,why not slightly used Dildos too:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't like that they have on those nipple covers though,,,it makes their dancing look too much like we are at a strip club,,and make their dancing look fake and staged,,,yes Irma dances a lot too,,,but she makes it looks natural and entertaining,,,,Irma does it for fun,,and she would still twerk even if there weren't any cameras or people around.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, euromike69 said:

New,,used,,,as long as she uses it and stop doing that Danaya/Deadfish/Elisa bating and use it,,then I'll be happy,,,people drive used cars everyday,,why not slightly used Dildos too:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't like that they have on those nipple covers though,,,it makes their dancing look too much like we are at a strip club,,and make their dancing look fake and staged,,,yes Irma dances a lot too,,,but she makes it looks natural and entertaining,,,,Irma does it for fun,,and she would still twerk even if there weren't any cameras or people around.

It's just that if Irma bought it and not Stella we should not get our hopes up...

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

It's just that if Irma bought it and not Stella we should not get our hopes up...

Some of these ladies come here just to tease,,while others come here to exclusively please,,,Irma in my opinion,,was a people pleaser,,Stella and Polya are here just to tease us.....although Polya actually did use a dildo many times before.

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Boy i think i losing it. We should have seen this coming Usually when one of the girls spend the night at the other apt that usually mean that the other 2 girls are going to put on a show like Irma and Polya done

Wish they would put on a better show...Damn I miss Irma.....I'm gonna go wash my car.

• Upvote 1