Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well we all had fun with the girls NOW IT TIME TO COME BACK TO REALITY. From here out it going to be back to the same thing it alway been Nudity & a lot of teasing & if we get lucked we might see some one masturbate.Lola planned this & the girls got pay well for doing this.After the show the next day what did the girls do they went shopping. It will never ever happen again and you will never ever see Megan & Rebecca have sex together again & i don't think you ever see Megan use her toy again

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Please...no visits from hairy weird guy...please....

If it means Anna getting boned, he's welcome any day as far as I'm concerned. Of course, statistically he's not going to score with her anytime soon. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well we all had fun with the girls NOW IT TIME TO COME BACK TO REALITY. From here out it going to be back to the same thing it alway been Nudity & a lot of teasing & if we get lucked we might see some one masturbate.Lola planned this & the girls got pay well for doing this.After the show the next day what did the girls do they went shopping. It will never ever happen again and you will never ever see Megan & Rebecca have sex together again & i don't think you ever see Megan use her toy again

I can live with that.:biggrin:

40 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I disagree with you kris- she touched her lips, then motioned with her finger to anna to come kiss her, as she touched her lips after motioning to her, and no- we are not on drugs- are you ????????

You live in La La land.