Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Belle smart AND beautiful.  Just my opinion but Beardy makes me ill...  I used to think more highly of Anna as well but now just shake my head in wonder...I can't figure out what in the world she could see is this guy.  She is much better than this...I think?

I'm sure we know a lot of girls over the years that have made wrong choices with men

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well.... Belle was hugging him and all smiles and what not when he entered the flat this evening.  Not smart to piss off someone who runs the show.

Could be a variety of reasons why she went to bed early... Her dooda days could be coming very soon...or she could just be tired....

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Well.... Belle was hugging him and all smiles and what not when he entered the flat this evening.  Not smart to piss off someone who runs the show.

Could be a variety of reasons why she went to bed early... Her dooda days could be coming very soon...or she could just be tired....

She was prob just been polite, she carried her tablet with her all the time, Belle was playful earlier in the afternoon when the others were not interested,

• Upvote 2