Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I sent RLC management team a very detail email min by min what was going on when Belle had her party. So my be some one was checking for drug paraphernalia. This is what they did when Nikki was there. All they have to do is swap a area and put it in some chemicals and if it turn Blue then there where durg in there. They did not clean that bath room after the party. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

I sent RLC management team a very detail email min by min what was going on when Belle had her party. So my be some one was checking for drug paraphernalia. This is what they did when Nikki was there. All they have to do is swap a area and put it in some chemicals and if it turn Blue then there where durg in there. They did not clean that bath room after the party. 

I remember that B & B, as nikki's male friend was also checking out all the girls rooms- right ???????

3 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

the glass doors in Anna's room are not open like before the maintenance!! I've have proofs

Indeed and the items on the bed have been shifted around a little as well. There were two phones there before for instance, only one now.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Manzarek said:

It seems like it! the lights were open too and now they're clodsed

well belle said was  looking for a boyfriend, maybe her picking up something ?????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Indeed and the items on the bed have been shifted around a little as well. There were two phones there before for instance, only one now.

and belle left her phone on the bed when she left

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

we call people like you a narc,god forbid the girls have some fun,like you think RLC had no clue what was going on they probably made more money than ever before

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You're joking right? If not, please seek help.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I remember that B & B, as nikki's male friend was also checking out all the girls rooms- right ???????

Nikki BF was checking out how to get the TV of the wall and he was checking out all the camera equipment and when they through him out he did take some thing but Niki made him put it back