Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nikki BF was checking out how to get the TV of the wall and he was checking out all the camera equipment and when they through him out he did take some thing but Niki made him put it back

ok B & B, but some guy was checking out the other rooms for something- can't remember who ???????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we call people like you a narc,god forbid the girls have some fun,like you think RLC had no clue what was going on they probably made more money than ever before

@EMMETT111 And and GOD FORBID IF ONE OF THE GIRL DIE FROM A OVERDOSE. This is not what i won't to see. If they won't to do drug and if they where doing drug then do it out side the apt where we can't see

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@EMMETT111 And and GOD FORBID IF ONE OF THE GIRL DIE FROM A OVERDOSE. This is not what i won't to see. If they won't to do drug and if they where doing drug then do it out side the apt where we can't see

and people do drugs every day and you take it upon yourself to be these girls personal savior

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good luck with that thought, because they are not coming home LOL go to bed and get some rest :cool:

I need to eat first, and am watching football:biggrin::biggrin:

Thestarider...I agree.  My guess is that they came back, got some stuff and, they're gone for a longer party and, we're not invited.  Can't figure out why RLC would have put the apartment UM for them to that however?  Oh well...

• Upvote 2

just had a member say they turned the girls into RLC because they were worried they might overdose,well having fun comes with risks sometimes like rock climbing skydiving stock car racing all of witch can kill you but if its sport its ok but god forbid if its drugs huh