Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
43 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol damn -- i have missed too damn much haven't i lol?? Are there any videos of it all?? Id love to see that for sure.Sounds like his descendants were from the jungle lol. Hopefully more of that stuff to happen more.

welcome back dreamer- hope you are doing better

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

There were some short video clips in the videos thread. But they were vary few as no one wants to get banned. I missed it myself which i was gutted about. But from the clips i saw it was Rebecca who shocked the most as she seemed the most reserved and suddendly went diving straight into Megan and Belle's pussies! 

I also have never seen Rebecca. Ive missed so much. Id have loved to see her diving into those two sweet pussies. Both are soooo damn hott to me -- jus my opinion. I hope to see some more of that sooner than later.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

welcome back dreamer- hope you are doing better

Im glad to be back too buddy. I was in pretty bad shape for several weeks, but fine now, jus a lil weak. These girls will jump-start me lol.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im glad to be back too buddy. I was in pretty bad shape for several weeks, but fine now, jus a lil weak. These girls will jump-start me lol.

yes they will, in more ways than one

I see Anna is having a close and thorough shave down and you know when she does that she will be in for some pussy action somewhere. Stella and Polya getting ready and as it happens it's Wednesday. Surely lightening can't strike twice but it would need one hell of a thunderstorm and plenty of lightening to surpass last week's Weird Wednesday !!

• Upvote 2