Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I see Anna is having a close and thorough shave down and you know when she does that she will be in for some pussy action somewhere. Stella and Polya getting ready and as it happens it's Wednesday. Surely lightening can't strike twice but it would need one hell of a thunderstorm and plenty of lightening to surpass last week's Weird Wednesday !!

Never can tell --lightning does strike twice at the same place every now and then. Maybe since ive been gone they might do a repeat show for me lol.--  Yea sure -- not for me really, but jus because they want to..

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I see Anna is having a close and thorough shave down and you know when she does that she will be in for some pussy action somewhere. Stella and Polya getting ready and as it happens it's Wednesday. Surely lightening can't strike twice but it would need one hell of a thunderstorm and plenty of lightening to surpass last week's Weird Wednesday !!

Wednesday little orgy !!! I wouldn't mind to watch - Carolina & Anna and Megan & Belle The dream team...

• Upvote 1

I havent seen the new girls till last night, but i like what i see so far. I really like Carolina -- wowww. -- I like the other new girls too tho. -- Maybe i will get a welcome show tonight. -- Id love that for damn sure. I got a good feeling bout tonight.