Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

It worked for me.

good- glad to hear that, right now I have no email account, gues I could create a new one ??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, ericjeanjean said:

The hack happened 2 years ago I don't think it affected your account now. Maybe their servers are overloaded because everyone is changing their password.

could be- thanks eric

So it looks like all the girls except Anna met up and attended La Fiesta last night with no clubbing afterwards and early nights for all. At least Anna is predictable in as much as whenever she has an early night it is an indication she will be up early and out on an appointment somewhere. So I guess her going out early this morning and (presumably) meeting up with her pal Carolina was to be expected. That's the problem with not speaking the language since Anna probably told Belle and Polya where she would be going today. I didn't see her leave so don't know how she was dressed; casual for a beach/sightseeing day or well dressed for the alleged photo shoot day/foursome date. Whatever it is, it was pre-arranged and not a spur of the moment decision.

• Upvote 1