Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

LOOKING ACROSS RLC LATELY,,,LIKE EVEN RIGHT NOW FOR INSTANCE,,,I CAN TELL THAT RLC IS STARTING CRACK DOWN ON THE LOW PERFORMING APARTMENTS,,,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE UPPING THEIR GAME LATELY,,,IT WORKS FOR SOME,,,BUT OTHERS FALL FLAT.,,,,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just now, euromike69 said:

LOOKING ACROSS RLC LATELY,,,LIKE EVEN RIGHT NOW FOR INSTANCE,,,I CAN TELL THAT RLC IS STARTING CRACK DOWN ON THE LOW PERFORMING APARTMENTS,,,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE UPPING THEIR GAME LATELY,,,IT WORKS FOR SOME,,,BUT OTHERS FALL FLAT.,,,,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is that why Zoya's been naked for 2 weeks?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Is that why Zoya's been naked for 2 weeks?

i noticed there are a couple of good looking gals in carina and sabrinas apt, i dont know if what you said has anything to do with it or if they will even do anything but it does make one wonder

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Probably,,,because she can't depend on MR.IPAD to do sit entertaining for that apartment,,,,,that dude is a waste of space.:arrow::arrow:

more like a waste of fucking humanity:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Still working. Post it Mike. Go Big or go home.