Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, thegame20 said:

i have this feeling the night will fizzle out like cheap booze.

I agree its just another tease the viewer tonite, some massaging, rubbing, dancling topless and anticipation for a let down again, I could be wrong but just my opinion

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Markymark said:

Lima is on the phone in the kitchen by herself....she doesn't seem in to this or ready for this yet...the night is young things may change

she seems to have that wtf did I get myself into look on her face

Earth to CC,,,,you guys can stop it now,,This is Mikey with the reality Check,,,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN THIS APT TONIGHT,,,,ONLY A LITTLE TEASING TO GET YOUR BLOOD RUSHING FROM YOUR BRAINS AND THEN WHEN YOU THINK SOMETHING ABOUT TO HAPPEN,,,EVERYONE GOES TO BARCELONA #2 OR JUST GO TO SLEEP,,,YOU KNOW I"M RIGHT,,,,LETS SEE WHO AMONG YOU ARE STILL GONNA GET CAUGHT IN THE NET OF DECEPTION TONIGHT LMAOOO!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Earth to CC,,,,you guys can stop it now,,This is Mikey with the reality Check,,,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN THIS APT TONIGHT,,,,ONLY A LITTLE TEASING TO GET YOUR BLOOD RUSHING FROM YOUR BRAINS AND THEN WHEN YOU THINK SOMETHING ABOUT TO HAPPEN,,,EVERYONE GOES TO BARCELONA #2 OR JUST GO TO SLEEP,,,YOU KNOW I"M RIGHT,,,,LETS SEE WHO AMONG YOU ARE STILL GONNA GET CAUGHT IN THE NET OF DECEPTION TONIGHT LMAOOO!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

i agree 

• Upvote 1