Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

folks can dis Melina all they want, but I like her and think she is very sexy!!  I think she is above playing the scripted games that the others do and quite possibly could be more real life than the majority of the girls in either B-1 or B-2

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Melina est sur son lit avec son "nouveau" téléphone, qui parait très ancien à 2 faces.. Avant cela elle a apporté 3 litres de lait dans la salle de bain, pour son futur bain avec des bougies également.

J'espère que Lima va revenir à temps ::)

à l’instant, winnlove a dit :

Melina est sur son lit avec son "nouveau" téléphone, qui parait très ancien à 2 faces.. Avant cela elle a apporté 3 litres de lait dans la salle de bain, pour son futur bain avec des bougies également.

J'espère que Lima va revenir à temps ::)

Et elle boit une bière, la 1ère de la soirée..

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Melina is on his bed with his "new" phone, which seems very old 2-sided .. Before that she brought 3 liters of milk in the bathroom for his bath with candles future also.

I hope that Lima will return in time ::)

also speaking to someone in English-telling them to call her on this phone and explaining what happened yesterday and about her tall brunette friend.

8 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

I also think Lima is more mature and doesn't want to get drug into the petty issues here

i think lima took what ever everyone else was taking last night, especially judging by her coloration this morning, she was looking very rough, and she obviously did not feel good

12 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

folks can dis Melina all they want, but I like her and think she is very sexy!!  I think she is above playing the scripted games that the others do and quite possibly could be more real life than the majority of the girls in either B-1 or B-2

that may well be true but she has alienated herself from every one else......and also what did she have to say about last night i am interested to hear her impression of how things went

So we now know Milena is a student and i would like to bet Photography is one of her subjects. She kept telling the person she does not wish to speak about things with other people. Maybe she men't all the listeners. Nice to hear her talk English though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

that may well be true but she has alienated herself from every one else......and also what did she have to say about last night i am interested to hear her impression of how things went

not into any detail about last nite

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

She said nothing about the others only that her friend came but it was late so they just watched films and drank wine then went to sleep, today she has been walking and got the fone etc.