Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She said nothing about the others only that her friend came but it was late so they just watched films and drank wine then went to sleep, today she has been walking and got the fone etc.

i was windering how a friend this was...lol.....also thought this after she left in the morning but dont they have to sign like an age verification form and some kind of release before they can actually do anything in apt on cam???

il y a 2 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

She said nothing about the others only that her friend came but it was late so they just watched films and drank wine then went to sleep, today she has been walking and got the fone etc.

Sukzer, tu sais à qui elle téléphonait ?? A qui elle disait tout cela?

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i was windering how a friend this was...lol.....also thought this after she left in the morning but dont they have to sign like an age verification form and some kind of release before they can actually do anything in apt on cam???

Guests have come before, Ilona had someone round before she went on a trip not so long ago. 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Guests have come before, Ilona had someone round before she went on a trip not so long ago. 

no i mean if a guest were to come in and get naked for instance, i know its happened before, just wondering if its all off the cuff or if the person is screened ahead of to make sure they are of age and give consent and such

Just now, longarm101 said:

no i mean if a guest were to come in and get naked for instance, i know its happened before, just wondering if its all off the cuff or if the person is screened ahead of to make sure they are of age and give consent and such

Im not sure on that one, the guests and anglels at Kamilla and Kristy's come and get bathed or showered !

14 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i think lima took what ever everyone else was taking last night, especially judging by her coloration this morning, she was looking very rough, and she obviously did not feel good

she was criying last night after her phone call in the bed 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure on that one, the guests and anglels at Kamilla and Kristy's come and get bathed or showered !

absolutely, and since these are actual residences arent there certain expectations of privacy that would require (please forgive this term) model releases, and because of the nudity i would think they would certainly need to have proof of age on hand just in case

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

she was criying last night after her phone call in the bed 

i wonder why??? she seemed in good spirits, maybe cause she didnt get to go to b-2, she was certainly headed out and then stopped suddenly

• Upvote 1