Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Technically challenged, perhaps? Some of us find everyday tasks less than intuitive, due to being blessed with different kinds of brains. Her strength may lie in other, as yet unrevealed areas, so don't be too harsh. Some people can put together IKEA furniture easily while others struggle and end up with a part left over when they've finished! Packaging today is very difficult for older people to come to grips with. Young people too, it would seem......also, it has to be said, there are many people who cannot spell the simplest words correctly, even on here.

plus, there's also the possibility of 'trying not to make a noise/mess' factor kicking in?

Guest beaver67
Just now, kase said:

have you see lima have hidden drink under the kitchen sink and the greenest zag cabinet she takes a cup sometimes 

yes I saw it, an came in later, and guzzled it down, then rinsed out cup

body painting LMFAO how many time we have seen that let's see Dayana did it with adel  they was the first ones to do that then it was vika and aida  then  Irma and Ilona did it also wow the same shit never get's old dose it

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Belle should lick her wounds and go home Milena will look after her

Little hard to do when Lola and Stella are working to keep her there. And if Lola is in charge she should be trying to resolve it. Sorry shouldn't be talking about B2 in here. I've had three 12 hour work days in a row. and I'm tired. Maybe a little cranky too. Which is why I'm having a beer. Oops make that a second beer.:shy: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

body painting LMFAO how many time we have seen that let's see Dayana did it with adel  they was the first ones to do that then it was vika and aida  then  Irma and Ilona did it also wow the same shit never get's old dose it

Yes but how good was the painting?