Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, longarm101 said:

you noticed that too huh???

Stella running around like an energy bunny. What you said about Carolina etc. They will miss Belle but they didn't want her there all the time. They didn't look after Belle in the same way as they looked after Carolina partly because Carolina's reaction you mentioned to be more extreme and I think we're both thinking that is was due to a particular substance.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Stella running around like an energy bunny. What you said about Carolina etc. They will miss Belle but they didn't want her there all the time. They didn't look after Belle in the same way as they looked after Carolina partly because Carolina's reaction you mentioned to be more extreme and I think we're both thinking that is was due to a particular substance.

you absolutely correct

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

if it makes you feel any better I contacted a voodoo witch doctor I know and he assures me that any one that disrespected belle would acquire a virulent case of snatch beetles, tit mites and butt cooties

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

if it makes you feel any better I contacted a voodoo witch doctor I know and he assures me that any one that disrespected belle would acquire a virulent case of snatch beetles, tit mites and butt cooties

LOL