Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Okay I'm out to get my Friday work day in and with a little luck it'll be under 12 hours. Right!! Anyway I'll try to keep up unless you lot go into hyper post mode like yesterday.:shy: Keep cool and don't let the tension between the girls boil over into here.:biggrin: .

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay I'm out to get my Friday work day in and with a little luck it'll be under 12 hours. Right!! Anyway I'll try to keep up unless you lot go into hyper post mode like yesterday.:shy: Keep cool and don't let the tension between the girls boil over into here.:biggrin: .

I'll be asleep Des but you have a nice day

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Milena took a table cushions and laptop into the laundry room, No question here for me its Milena who should be leaving and not Belle!

So she has to leave because she wants to look at her laptop while she is taking a crap

That's my 1,000th post

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Yury said:

They were covered with blankets because Carolina did not want to have sex on camera. In the beginning she said: "Only not here!" then began to hide behind the a blanket. Stella and Belle complied with the request of  Carolina and covered her coverlet. Lola, as always, was not shy of cameras.

Ha Yury, you caught me out. I was only fuelling Loa conspiracy theories. I had heard before that it was probably Carolina who asked for the cover up and have mention it in other posts.

The upshot was of course that the most hidden person was My Belle who was actually the one moving the most. We saw very little of her pussy and no detail. Carolina's fingers were having an effect because when we did see her and Belle was trying to remove the cover from her head we saw Belle's mouth open several times and there certainly noises coming from her but I don't think she climaxed, maybe too difficult for Carolina to concentrate with Lola on her face. Of course we did see Caro's pussy stuffed with a dildo and later Belle rubbing her clit (you can see her pushing the hood) and even using her mouth a couple of times after Lola went to satisfy herself and Stella had stop bothering with it. So the irony is we saw more of Caro's pussy than Belle's which as you can imagined frustrated me. It would have been glorious in the light and out of the covers and would have promoted RLC around the world. I don't know what purpose the covering served because I'm sure everyone knows what Carolina was doing. She wore a mask anyway so not identifiable by outsiders.

BTW still hopefully waiting for someone with footage of Belle's bate last night. I'd hate it if she went and I, as her biggest fan, never saw it. Yes, it's pathetic me again. Also lookin g for footage from the first 40 minutes of the massage the previous night if anyone has that because I believe Belle was right next to camera. Someone had the cheek to say Belle was blocking the view, My Belle WAS the view.

• Upvote 3