Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

She's doing her false nails. She also reminds me a bit like Layla and with a slightly oriental look. No idea what we've got to look forward to yet, too early to tell

Right now she reminds me Edward....you know Edward Scissorhands. 

Exactly, it's too early too say anything about her, give her some time ! A few days at least before complaining about her wearing clothes, being prude or whatever...

She looks pretty in her dress, enjoy her ! 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, longarm101 said:

she looks too young to bond with lima and milena , then again milena only has 7 days left and she seems very preoccupied with what ever it is she has going

Im not a big Milena fan but i think she is focused on what she came to Barca for and has had only a couple of distractions. Belle at first who she was crazy about for 1 night and Bated to her pictures but that all went sour pretty damn fast. Then she fetched a guy back and had sex which not many girls who stay here have done! So hats off to her for that and when she leaves i wish her well for her future. 

Before the thing was much more normal and easier, the girls were just trying to play some flirtation, who visited the king who, taking baths together ...
But now, no tits and ass, in a natural way, girls who come and change their house as they please, others already have appointments (not saying they are customers, that would be outrageous for my part), but it has where it is clearly seen. Well it is not a trajgedia, but the houses should look for a course or think for my part, I'll stop paying, is more animated, speaking here, to be wasting time in looking girls do, go from us,

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

¿¿Qué quieres decir??

The girls, who come to Barcelona?
They are clear? Maybe we did not know what we are us. Many times I think. The company takes care of its customers (us), I really think not. Any business school, would this model, as a model not continue as service to its customers.
And do not insult our intelligence, that if members lead a normal life, or are not controlled by the company, or they do what they want (I speak in general of all households) ...
When I hear this, or rather I read it, it really pisses me off, but who writes think we are fools?
Makes me want to respond with very thick words, and send them to take wind.