Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

28 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

That's incredible. Here Lima helped the drug-addicted photographer and Milena total all night to keep the lightning serve them with different things, and then when it was all over, go tired Lima, and lie in bed to watch a movie. while Milena is included for the fifth time out on the balcony with the photographer again, to utter share a smoke through the tube that he is thoroughly for ten minutes to fill from different sachets, yes, just as bags Milena shared out to him earlier in the week. When they finished smoked'll fix Milena some sandwiches and supports and offers the photographer, but she could not go to Lima and also take her to someone to eat, the Lima put up so much for them both. No we guys and girls are actually pretty pissed off how the game is divided between us loyal premium customers and everyone inside the RLC project. There RLC can easily ban any of us who put out some innocent but natural materials on the members there and that we all have constant control hanging over us with distributed watermarks so we are easy prey to catch. But there is then no greater control on those coming to the RLC, if any of them have drug problems and addiction. which is actually a perfect environment for them to live in these apartments, or even come as a guest there, then all our premium money and RLC bonus can easily afford the costs for all drugs they lost due to have. We here think that Milena has not delivered any value for our money anyway, then she just traveled on a silver platter during the time she spent there, and without that she even thought of who really has paid for her time there, nah those living on the sponge on all the others and do not want to give the minimum return, I give when no one thing to support a greater extent not. Lima and Lara will then really remain there. while Milena might as well bring the photographer and go already tomorrow. so we can get some new fresh and wonderfully blood again, filling up the B1 with some great joy again.

And this is why i no longer subscribe to real life fake cams but love your comments .lol

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I agree that Millenia is the most selfish person we've had here.

Just read Kitek translation of the conversation with Jasmin when M had drunk up all the beer and eaten her food..

In my opinion selfish and controling B 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, meran said:

bring back irma and kick milena  out rLc

I dont know about you but this gives me a new appreciation for jazz

(Posting Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forums)

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I dont know about you but this gives me a new appreciation for jazz

(Posting Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forums)

oops sorry about that

I just read the translation from kitek. I would have never thought it possible that my opinion of Milena could get any lower. Once again I have been proven wrong. I truly believe there is a very warm spot reserved for her in the deepest darkest reaches of the nether realm waiting for her. It just proves what most of us have known for some time time now, that not only is she incredibly selfish and manipulative, she is also a self absorbed and thinks she is entitled. To coin a term used in the media she has a terminal case of afluenza and the kicker is she isnt affluent she is using others to support her lifestyle. just pitiful.

• Upvote 1

So i was just browsing e-bay and came across a rather nice looking thong laden with mercury infested ass mites, I was thinking about having them overnighted to Milena as a way of saying thank you for all the positive influence she has had on b-21 since her arrival, and to further convey how we have enjoyed her stay with RLC. 

BUT .......

Since I do not know the contagious nature of mercury infested ass mites , they may in fact pose an infestation hazard to Lara.

As an innocent bystander in the carnage wrought upon b-1 by Milena and her minions, I cannot in all good conscience risk the well being of a lovely young lady such as Lara.

So in place of the ass mites i went and sat on the commode and took a rather large Milena and flushed that (Derogatory) away.

TMI ????