Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkheadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fucking photographer:angry: every night we will see his stupid face they make me laugh they don't looking good enough for modeling especially lima 

what became wrong on b 1 miss irma danaya ilona 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I've lost count, but think it's beer No. 7 for Lima

pretty sure it is # 7, or 8, as she got one a little while ago

Now we know why the white arras was purchased - purely for obscuring the view! :angry: :sad: I shall give Milena her due though; she has made things happen AND she has pre-thought the majority of them thoroughly. It is now 47 minutes since the photographer arrived and the shoot has yet to start properly. It will be a long night (very long).

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

Well I wonder how long it will take for the emails to flood RLC about the blocked and or obstructed view ??? During the first shoot Lima had to unblock the cam twice from what I assume were email complaints.

won't take long at all

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Well I wonder how long it will take for the emails to flood RLC about the blocked and or obstructed view ??? During the first shoot Lima had to unblock the cam twice from what I assume were email complaints.

I checked up the recording and it was Lima who attracted the dressing table (Milena use as PC board) when she took the curtain in front of the cam6. It was an accident.