Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see decorations in B1 but only see Jasmin in B2 living room!!  Is she the ghost of dying fun times ???

all the girls (except jas) are out at the club.. Belle very drunk...

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

all the girls (except jas) are out at the club.. Belle very drunk...

Becca is in the Lounge Room. I'd laugh if they all (The B1 girls & Belle) ended up going to same club and bumping into each other. The way the B2 girls seemed to be talking shit (I'm guessing, I don't speak Russian, or can read Aramaic text off the phones) about the B1 girls 'lame' party, it will be interesting to se how Belle plays off between the 2 houses. She seemed to be the only one cross-communicating. It's sad, but it looks as though these girls all need to be either ridiculously drunk, or high, in order to relax.

45 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Becca is in the Lounge Room. I'd laugh if they all (The B1 girls & Belle) ended up going to same club and bumping into each other. The way the B2 girls seemed to be talking shit (I'm guessing, I don't speak Russian, or can read Aramaic text off the phones) about the B1 girls 'lame' party, it will be interesting to se how Belle plays off between the 2 houses. She seemed to be the only one cross-communicating. It's sad, but it looks as though these girls all need to be either ridiculously drunk, or high, in order to relax.

i thought it sounded like they were making fun of the party just by their tone when they got home, i figured they would be talking shit about it. Well all I have to say to that is "What has b-2 done with the current 3 residents? Not one damn thing except look down their nose and talk shit about b-1. Until they have done better they need to cease the shit talking if thats what they are doing. So far all they have done is sit around and stare at their phones at least b-1 put forth one damn fine effort."

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i thought it sounded like they were making fun of the party just by their tone when they got home, i figured they would be talking shit about it. Well all I have to say to that is "What has b-2 done with the current 3 residents? Not one damn thing except look down their nose and talk shit about b-1. Until they have done better they need to cease the shit talking if thats what they are doing. So far all they have done is sit around and stare at their phones at least b-1 put forth one damn fine effort."

longarm I agree with you b1 really put forth the effort, and in the process I think they bonded/interacted very well. If in fact b2 was doing what is being said about talking shit/down about b1- all three girls need to look in the mirror, and figure out their shit does stick- just my opinion:biggrin::biggrin: