Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Don't think anybody has found the site yet.

And even if someone has found it they are not likely to give it out.

Someone has found the website because there is one capture of Jessica camming in Barca 1 and it is from her webcam.

But as you i don't know the cam website

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's likely that people found the site already and are not sharing...Imho it is a  bit pointless to  keep that site like a well guarded secret. I  understand the need to protect the girl's identities and keep the facebook's and vk clean, for their friends, familles and employers, but here she is doing business deliberately on rlc and taking us onboard wherever we like it or not. She is the one crossing the line between rlc and the outside world, and if anything more customers will be good business  for her.  Her identity is not at risk because she certainly uses a fake name anyway.

So we are not hurting the model...  and as for RLC, I'd  say  they have no grounds  to complain,  it's their fault to allow  the girls to do paid cam work in their apartments,  so I  don't  care  if they  dislike  the reveal of the cam  site.

8 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah it's likely that people found the site already and are not sharing...Imho it is a  bit pointless to  keep that site like a well guarded secret. I  understand the need to protect the girl's identities and keep the facebook's and vk clean, for their friends, familles and employers, but here she is doing business deliberately on rlc and taking us onboard wherever we like it or not. She is the one crossing the line between rlc and the outside world, and if anything more customers will be good business  for her.  Her identity is not at risk because she certainly uses a fake name anyway.

So we are not hurting the model...  and as for RLC, I'd  say  they have no grounds  to complain,  it's their fault to allow  the girls to do paid cam work in their apartments,  so I  don't  care  if they  dislike  the reveal of the cam  site.

I understand what your saying and in part I agree with it. At the same time it falls under the personal information rule which means we can't post it. Only on PM and for me I'm not about to give anything to someone that hasn't been a regular poster in the forum. It's nothing to do with the person being new but I've seen to many people with a couple post asking for links to things then disappearing. That's just my take on it. Besides I don't save a lot of stuff anyway.

• Upvote 1