Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, thething1313 said:

u are not chating with her.... because if u where... than u would share the site

wowowowowow , why should i give u the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can banned for RLC when u share things of them so ??????

lol... mini and thing.. niether of you know the site.. you probably do not know the site for Michelle either so quit teasing each other... nevermind  go ahead it is a blast watching your text messages back and forth...  and if either of you does Jes's site and call sign then pm me and I will pm Michelle's site and call sign in return, after I confirm you have the real site.... 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

maybe you not a member of  , and post something before

You will only get banned by RLC if you post material from their website (watermarked footage).

You won't be banned by RLC by giving the name of the website she is camming on, you are not infringing on any contract you have with RLC.

Now the camcaps site (which is not related to RLC) forbid you to put such info openly on the forum, to protect the girl's privacy. It is tolerated to use personal messages.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

You will only get banned by RLC if you post material from their website (watermarked footage).

You won't be banned by RLC by giving the name of the website she is camming on, you are not infringing on any contract you have with RLC.

Now the camcaps site (which is not related to RLC) forbid you to put such info openly on the forum, to protect the girl's privacy. It is tolerated to use personal messages.

Wait for it------------