Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

Luckily, I have not seen Nicole's return, but before entering here, I read the Whatsapp messages, 108 messages in an hour, I think I have not seen so many messages in such a short time. I'll post my opinion later. But you should look a little in perspective ...

What happened last night, comes from far away ...

what whatsapp messages?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

43 minutes ago, vortios said:

Luckily, I have not seen Nicole's return, but before entering here, I read the Whatsapp messages, 108 messages in an hour, I think I have not seen so many messages in such a short time. I'll post my opinion later. But you should look a little in perspective ...

What happened last night, comes from far away ...

And you believe Whattapp? Sorry I take what I see or the members on here see first.

No matter how upset people are with Nicole if she starts to do open bates in full view everyone that can will be watching. And she will be quickly be forgiven. 

I'm not upset with her because what she does out of the apartment is her business not mine. and she hasn't been here long enough to judge what she does inside yet. 

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No matter how upset people are with Nicole if she starts to do open bates in full view everyone that can will be watching. And she will be quickly be forgiven. 

I'm not upset with her because what she does out of the apartment is her business not mine. and she hasn't been here long enough to judge what she does inside yet. 

You do not get the point ... There is nothing to be forgiven and there is no reason to be upset about any of the girls. ... There seems to be very nice people and could be fun to watch if they just would start to take this project seriously.

The annoyance (if there is one) is with RLC. They cast the girls and change this place more and more into an teasing only awkwardness.  Did you never consider  that a lot of the remarks about the current development of the barcelona apartments could be correct and you are the one without objective approach?

5 minutes ago, beautyview said:

some people in the forum finish falling in love with these girls after spend a long time watching them, but doesn´t understand that these girls aren´t saints, these girls are very intelligent, has experiences and are very naughty.

That is true, but not the complet story. ... There are also people that do not fall for the girls and simply do not like when the apartment is limited to teasing and the real life take place outside only. 

Sure, it is easy to blame the viewers, but you may need to consider that there is somthing missing in barcelona to be called "REAL LIFE".

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You do not get the point ... There is nothing to be forgiven and there is no reason to be upset about any of the girls. ... There seems to be very nice people and could be fun to watch if they just would start to take this project seriously.

The annoyance (if there is one) is with RLC. They cast the girls and change this place more and more into an teasing only awkwardness.  Did you never consider  that a lot of the remarks about the current development of the barcelona apartments could be correct and you are the one without objective approach?

I do get the point. What I said goes for RLC the same as the girls. Why keep watching something that you are not happy with. If people are as pissed off with RLC as the say then they should vote with their wallet. It's just that simple.