Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

No but this is just what some people are thinking about things they see in the apartments.

And it makes me tired reading all this crap when nobody really don`t know what`s going on outside!

And no i don`t care that much what happens outside that is their decisions!

But it`s very annoying to read how they are washing their pussy`s and how much in pain they have to be between their legs and how they are exausted after the extreme amount of sex they must have as soon as they go outside!!!

I agree. 

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks like Lima is going to offer to join the Spanish guerilla force-she has her camoflouge outfit already on

oh oh this is not good-she probably will get shot in the ass-Jess forgot to cover it very well  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I had a very interesting discussion with one person, and I wanted you to give me your opinion too ...
We have been talking about what is happening these last three days in Barcelona.
What do you think about the absence of girls in B1 ... And I do not think it's necessary to point out more ...
It is embarrassing how many hours girls are not in the houses at "prime time" hours.
Your comment has been, how does RLC allow a girl of the three to miss the house in prime time? In addition, when it is one of the most desired ...
For me, that has no head in it, meaning a nonsense.
Another comment I want to share with you, is the subject of what the girls do inside the house, and it's true, they do not do anything, I told Nicole about last night, and she said " See a girl masturbate? " And has pointed out more "relentlessly think that was not a show" true, that is as real as Michelle put the dildo in her pussy and enjoy the show.
Another thing that makes me think is the number of days that we spend in front of the computer, without seeing interesting activity (unless we enjoy the long conversations they have), which is certainly not my case.
In a way, it has made me rethink some things about RLC. In the background I already knew them to complain,

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is embarrassing how many hours girls are not in the houses at "prime time" hours.
Your comment has been, how does RLC allow a girl of the three to miss the house in prime time? In addition, when it is one of the most desired ...
For me, that has no head in it, meaning a nonsense.

Good comment--because what is prime time in one area of the world (ie USA)  is not prime time in another (ie Australia) -so prime time contains many hours

in the time zone for which the apartment is located.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Buen comentario - porque lo que es hora de máxima audiencia en una zona del mundo (es decir, EE.UU.) no es hora de máxima audiencia en otro (por ejemplo, Australia) -así prime time contiene muchas horas

en la zona de tiempo en el que se encuentra el apartamento.

When talking about the top audience, I have always understood that people refer to the hours between 10 and 3 in the morning according to the schedule of the house ...
I know what you mean ... and I understand your position, which I share. In a globalized world the hours are very "relative".
But I think of my words, you will understand well what I say.