Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

There is still issues with Jessica & Nicole.  The look Jessica gave her in the kitchen spoke volumes.  They will make it work somehow.

It really isn't that hard to figure out,

Nicole does natural stuff like not put on heaps of makeup, masturbates like a champ, brings home men to fuck and gets on well with most people.

Jess on the other hand piles on makeup to hide the battle scars, never masturbates, thinks her excreta has no odour, never brings men home and is jealous that we watch Nicole rather than her fake smile webcam appearances.

• Upvote 1

Just now, havingablast said:

Nicole does natural stuff like not put on heaps of makeup, masturbates like a champ, brings home men to fuck and gets on well with most people.

Jess on the other hand piles on makeup to hide the battle scars, never masturbates, thinks her excreta has no odour, never brings men home and is jealous that we watch Nicole rather than her fake smile webcam appearances.

I do not agree and I am going to leave it at that.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I don't agree either i think your being tough on Jess.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, F219 said:

I do not agree and I am going to leave it at that.

Fairy nuff. :shy:

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't agree either i think your being tough on Jess.

My thoughts are that the only person being hard on Jess is Jess.

Just the way I see things, you obviously have a higher regard of her in this fantasy world in which we indulge.