Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Quelqu'un disait il y a plusieurs jours, que le 7 JANVIER était la Fête de Noël pour les Russes... Pour le moment, je ne vois aucune ambiance...c'est dommage, car ça aurait pu mettre aussi Layla dans l'ambiance des filles, quand elles dansent, et font les fofolles, des fois.. Espérons, plus tard, un peu plus de mouvements, pour ces jolies jeunes filles!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

THANKS ALOT RLC,LAYLA'S ARRIVAL AS KILLED MY FUCKING BONER!! :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

EDIT......DISASTER AVERTED RLC HAS LISTENED TO ME AND NOW THEY ARE TWERKING IN THE LIVING ROOM,,....BONER BACK UP AGAIN.!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I agree completely killed the dancing, first Ilona quit and went back to her computer, then Anna went upstairs and closed her door. Layla does not fit in with these girls. My observation is she is ultra conservative. Not a good fit to the outgoing personalities of the other three.

WE COULD SAY THE RACE BETWEEN IRMA AND LEORA IS THE TITTIES VS THE FAT KITTY RACE,,,WHO WILL WIN,DO YOU LIKE THE BOOBIES OR THE CAMEL TOE......GOT MILK?!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

AND ALL THE GIRLS ARE GONE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS FOR THOSE WHO WANNA KNOW :yes: :yes:

Sorry, mikey. To me, I think both have beautiful "titties" and "kitties". The're just different. Equally nice to play with I'm sure. lol.