Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I agree completely killed the dancing, first Ilona quit and went back to her computer, then Anna went upstairs and closed her door. Layla does not fit in with these girls. My observation is she is ultra conservative. Not a good fit to the outgoing personalities of the other three.

She a Muslim spy !!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS :dwarf: :dwarf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

LAYLA IS CLEANING THE HELL OUTTA THAT SHOWER,,,SHE IS SCRUBBING THE ENTIRE BATHROOM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!

SHE SEEMS REALLY CONSERVATIVE LIKE THIS CHICK THAT USED TO BE HERE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER BECAUSE SHE WAS SO BORING

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

She a Muslim spy !!!

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS :dwarf: :dwarf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

LAYLA IS CLEANING THE HELL OUTTA THAT SHOWER,,,SHE IS SCRUBBING THE ENTIRE BATHROOM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!

SHE SEEMS REALLY CONSERVATIVE LIKE THIS CHICK THAT USED TO BE HERE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER BECAUSE SHE WAS SO BORING

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Que tome nota la chica enferma-adicta al puto portatil, FUERA YA ENFERMA-ADICTA, todo el dia con el culo pegado al sofa y el puto portatil pegado a las narices, esto es una mujer.

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

ILONA KISSING IRMA!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shot11129.png

She was'nt kissing them. She was feeding them pieces of orange mouth to mouth, like a mother bird

with her chicks. They all got a piece. Very hygenic!

:yes: