Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

GOOD LORD MAN,,,TALKING FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT,I THINK THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE RLC A FUCKING( F- ),FOR BRINGING THIS FUCKING CHATTERBOX HERE.

I THINK THAT I'VE FOUND AMERICA'S NEWEST AND  MOST DEADLIEST WEAPON AGAINST THE WAR ON TERROR,JUST SEND LAYLA TO SYRIA TO TALK THOSE TERRORIST TO FUCKING DEATH,I COULD SEE THEM BLOWING THEMSELVES UP TO KINGDOM COME JUST SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO HEAR HER UTTER ONE MORE WORD OUT OF HER MOUTH.

RLC PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKING "L",WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS EVER SEEM TO EVER HAVE BACK TO BACK SUCCESSES WITH YOUR PROJECT,IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SOMETHING GREAT FOLLOWED BY PURE BULLSHIT.

IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING "YOU KNOW WHAT,NEW YEARS EVE WAS TOO GOOD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS SO LET'S MAKE SURE THAT WE FUCK IT UP BY BRINGING IN THE MOST BORING PERSON THAT WE CAN FIND."

I TRIED TO GIVE HER A CHANCE,BUT AFTER WATCHING HER "YAPPITY YAP YAP" AND CONSTANTLY TRYING TO COVER HERSELF UP,I JUST GOTTA SAY "NEXT PLEASE",,,,,,,AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT SHE HAS TO BECOME A FREAK LIKE IRMA OR ANYTHING BUT COME ON,THIS IS NOT A NUNNERY!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR.

AND TO THINK I GOT SO EXCITED THINKING THAT THE NEW GIRL WAS GOING TO BRING EVEN MORE FUN FOR YOUR VIEWERS,THE ONLY THING SHE HAS DONE SO FAR IS ASSASSINATE MY BONER.....END OF MINI RANT :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :trashcomputer:

First off let me say to take it easy on the "freak" calling of Irma.  Irma is the right person (HiGH SEXED) that RLC needed for this apartment, there is no freak in her!!  Which one of the girls would you like to bed down with?  It would be Irma for me every time because she is a good listener, sincere, fun, and clean, gotta love that!!

As for Layla, if you say she squawked her box for 3 hours I believe you and it's time for her to leave.

Irma on the other hand is a sincere person that I assume could have ended all the jibber jabber and not dealt with it but she apparently stayed strong and true and let Layla vent whatever it was Layla needed to vent!  My hat is off to the most wonderful girl (Irma) that this apartment has seen in a long time!!

Yes, yes and yes. Don't hold back Mike tell us how you really feel. J/K Now if they'd put Irma in charge the way Nora was they just might keep things going more the way that would keep us watching. Yes I know wishful thinking.

Everybody likes for their wives or girlfriends to be a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed,you completely misunderstood what I said when I called Irma a freak,i like a freaky girls,freaky doesn't have to mean a whore or a prostitute or anything derogatory,freaky(High Sexed) same thing to me.

You have to realize sometimes that there are many people on here that come from different backgrounds with different ways of using phrases and words,I like a freaky girl any day over a dead fish like Layla'

I'm one of the biggest supporters of Irma on here so I thought it would have been obvious that I was never even  bad mouthing her.

Edit....Layla has been venting for three days straight,,,enough already.

First off let me say to take it easy on the "freak" calling of Irma.  Irma is the right person (HiGH SEXED) that RLC needed for this apartment, there is no freak in her!!  Which one of the girls would you like to bed down with?  It would be Irma for me every time because she is a good listener, sincere, fun, and clean, gotta love that!!

As for Layla, if you say she squawked her box for 3 hours I believe you and it's time for her to leave.

Irma on the other hand is a sincere person that I assume could have ended all the jibber jabber and not dealt with it but she apparently stayed strong and true and let Layla vent whatever it was Layla needed to vent!  My hat is off to the most wonderful girl (Irma) that this apartment has seen in a long time!!

Everybody likes for their wives or girlfriends to be a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed,you completely misunderstood what I said when I called Irma a freak,i like a freaky girls,freaky doesn't have to mean a whore or a prostitute or anything derogatory,freaky(High Sexed) same thing to me.

You have to realize sometimes that there are many people on here that come from different backgrounds with different ways of using phrases and words,I like a freaky girl any day over a dead fish like Layla'

I'm one of the biggest supporters of Irma on here so I thought it would have been obvious that I was never even  bad mouthing her.

Edit....Layla has been venting for three days straight,,,enough already.

It was obvious, I just wanted to pick on you lol.  Sorry Mikey, you know or should have known I was just fucking with you bro!!  Have a good night, I'm off again to see what trouble I can stay out of!

Df, euromike, you are in agreement about Irma, don't worry. I am with you both, in spades! Love Irma she is my fave.

What bothers me is that before Layla the girls were topless a lot, feeling each other up, sexy massages. Now, the girls feel uncomfortable around her being topless. Massages have all but died. Now, Ilona can go back to her laptop and ignore everyone and survive. But Ilona and Anna are frustrated. The only reason Irma puts up with Layla is that they were friends before. But you can see Irma is frustrated.

It is like Layla took the pg-13 or r rating out of the place and made it pg rating. Like euromike says, our boners are down!