Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

BBsq69, what do you mean by ASSETS in this case (Irma has the best assets)? Do you mean big sagging tits? My wife is well over double Irma´s age, but her tits are not sagging but beautiful. Of course Irma cannot do anything about that, it´s her destiny, and plenty of CC members seem to like such a body, though I don´t.

Top of the morning to ya CC,First things first,I really wished that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel never even started this annual Goddess contest,because it seems to be making a lot of Leora fans and fans of the other ladies to become bitter and nasty towards Irma and her big Titties.I for one just like most other guys on here,The very first thing that we ever put in our mouths when we entered this world were Titties,even as a baby we gravitated towards them,and even as grown men or women we still do to this day.

People are dissing Irma's Titties saying that they are too big and that they sag,and when she gets older they are gonna be almost down to her toes.Well if I was an old man and Irma was my wife then,you better believe that I would still be swinging off those sagging Titties like Tarzan (To each his own).If Irma had big fake Titties then I would never defend her assets at all,because the only thing plastic that I suck on is a water bottle,but they are natural God given Titties,and just like how we have different flavors of Ice Cream,we also have different Sized Boobies on different women,People talk shit about Irma's Boobs because her sized Breasts are not to their taste or liking,it would be just the same if I said I didn't like small titties because it looks too boyish or there is nothing to actually grab but nipples,there are four ladies in this apartment with four different Sized breasts,that would appeal to different individuals on CC.

I'm not a breast guy,I'm an ass guy, so a breast has to be incredible looking for me to even notice them,Both Anna and Irma have noticeable breast in my eyes and opinion. ILona's best feature to me is her beautiful face,I love Anna's ass, long legs and Breast,And Layla has an unbelievable mound of a fat pussy.

That girl Irma didn't ask for the contest,it was created by us,nobody influences anyone else on here on who to vote for,and most people don't even know who's winning until after they vote anyways,it's weird how people always gets mad when someone talks shit about their particular Goddesses,but they themselves never think twice or hesitate to say the most asinine,ridiculous and disrespectful thing that they can think of about the other girl that they don't like.

Irma is not just a pair of big Boobies,that woman is sexy,fun,kind to the other girls,a very good dancer and pretty much the life of this apartment in my humble opinion,some may say she is not the prettiest but facial features to me is not the only thing that makes a woman beautiful in my eyes,her personality and the way that she treats others around her is also what makes her stand out of the crowd.

She won't be here forever so I'm just gonna enjoy the most out of her as I can,because like I always say,it could always be a lot worst,we could still have been looking at Nikki and Jenny. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Nicely put Mike. All these ladies are good looking in their way. They may not be what I prefer on a woman but I still like to look. I just shake my head at some of the name calling I read. I guess I just don't get it. You liked Rita and I am the same way about Kristy. And now Irma. I saved 4 facial shots of her that are stunning to me. I'd put them up but I'd likely get in trouble for it. But I'll not let the bad talk ruin my enjoyment of watching these lovely ladies.

Nice wording DES7469,This made my day :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :drool: :drool:

My favorite top 20 girls of all time in the order that I love them,,,no surprise of course who number 1 is,Other opinions and results might vary or differ from mine,but this is my own personal list :haha: :haha: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

1:Rita

2:Kristy

3:Kamila

4:Irma

5:Alisa

6:Leora

7:Anna

8:Nora (Would have been higher if she didn't Yell at Rita)

9:Milana

10:Coco

11:Alma

12:Adriana

13:Alina

14:Dasha

15:Zoya

16:Suzan

17:Nelly

18:Maya

19:Masha

20:Maria

Nicely put Mike. All these ladies are good looking in their way. They may not be what I prefer on a woman but I still like to look. I just shake my head at some of the name calling I read. I guess I just don't get it. You liked Rita and I am the same way about Kristy. And now Irma. I saved 4 facial shots of her that are stunning to me. I'd put them up but I'd likely get in trouble for it. But I'll not let the bad talk ruin my enjoyment of watching these lovely ladies.

Top of the morning to ya CC,First things first,I really wished that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel never even started this annual Goddess contest,because it seems to be making a lot of Leora fans and fans of the other ladies to become bitter and nasty towards Irma and her big Titties.I for one just like most other guys on here,The very first thing that we ever put in our mouths when we entered this world were Titties,even as a baby we gravitated towards them,and even as grown men or women we still do to this day.

People are dissing Irma's Titties saying that they are too big and that they sag,and when she gets older they are gonna be almost down to her toes.Well if I was an old man and Irma was my wife then,you better believe that I would still be swinging off those sagging Titties like Tarzan (To each his own).If Irma had big fake Titties then I would never defend her assets at all,because the only thing plastic that I suck on is a water bottle,but they are natural God given Titties,and just like how we have different flavors of Ice Cream,we also have different Sized Boobies on different women,People talk shit about Irma's Boobs because her sized Breasts are not to their taste or liking,it would be just the same if I said I didn't like small titties because it looks too boyish or there is nothing to actually grab but nipples,there are four ladies in this apartment with four different Sized breasts,that would appeal to different individuals on CC.

I'm not a breast guy,I'm an ass guy, so a breast has to be incredible looking for me to even notice them,Both Anna and Irma have noticeable breast in my eyes and opinion. ILona's best feature to me is her beautiful face,I love Anna's ass, long legs and Breast,And Layla has an unbelievable mound of a fat pussy.

That girl Irma didn't ask for the contest,it was created by us,nobody influences anyone else on here on who to vote for,and most people don't even know who's winning until after they vote anyways,it's weird how people always gets mad when someone talks shit about their particular Goddesses,but they themselves never think twice or hesitate to say the most asinine,ridiculous and disrespectful thing that they can think of about the other girl that they don't like.

Irma is not just a pair of big Boobies,that woman is sexy,fun,kind to the other girls,a very good dancer and pretty much the life of this apartment in my humble opinion,some may say she is not the prettiest but facial features to me is not the only thing that makes a woman beautiful in my eyes,her personality and the way that she treats others around her is also what makes her stand out of the crowd.

She won't be here forever so I'm just gonna enjoy the most out of her as I can,because like I always say,it could always be a lot worst,we could still have been looking at Nikki and Jenny. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi:

In my opinion,, Irma is the current Kristy with big beautiful tits !

My wife's tits sag.  There, I said it. 

I love them as they are today,  First met them in my twenties back when they were perky, upright and full, nipples standing up hard at attention at the slightest provocation, seen them go from deep pink to a dark brown, those magnificent globes grow from a C to a double DD cup, grow heavy with sweet milk when pregnant four times, and droop down from their initial high and lofty position to where they are today.  All of this completely naturally, without any enhancements whatsoever. 

She has on occasion thought/talked-about/asked my opinion about getting a boob job.  My answer is, has, and will always be the same:  it is your body, and you are free to do as you wish.  But, seeing as I am the only beneficiary from the use of these today, and for the rest of our lives, I would prefer that they remain as they are.  I love them as much today as the first time I saw and touched them. I would really love to not have anything artificial in them, nor having a feeling or sensing anything in them other than 100% her.

I have an understanding for the ladies that get enhancements to help themselves and increase their self esteem.  Whether going bigger or getting a reduction.  Also, a huge amount of respect for those that have lost theirs to cancer, accidents or other conditions, and get breast surgery is a tool to help them overcome such terrible adversity.

My latest kick is nowadays 30 plus years later is that when we are lying down, I am able to reach one nipple, caress , kiss and suck on it without having to go climb up all the way on top of her.  Still perfectly positioned, just a bit pointing to the sides instead.  I love that, and I would not change it for the world.

Irma, Anna, and those with larger breasts: go ahead and be proud of what you have.  Hopefully you will meet a man that will love you as you are, no matter what. 

And to all the other girls with smaller breasts: go ahead and be proud of what you have.  Hopefully you will meet a man that will love you as you are, no matter what.

They really are above the shoulder shots. I use a 32 inch LED HD TV for my PC. IT can be seen from the street when the blinds are open. So I'm careful about the wallpaper I use on it. And I just love pics of lovely ladies that have the "Why don't you come over here" look.

Nice wording DES7469,This made my day :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :drool: :drool:

My favorite top 20 girls of all time in the order that I love them,,,no surprise of course who number 1 is,Other opinions and results might vary or differ from mine,but this is my own personal list :haha: :haha: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

1:Rita

2:Kristy

3:Kamila

4:Irma

5:Alisa

6:Leora

7:Anna

8:Nora (Would have been higher if she didn't Yell at Rita)

9:Milana

10:Coco

11:Alma

12:Adriana

13:Alina

14:Dasha

15:Zoya

16:Suzan

17:Nelly

18:Maya

19:Masha

20:Maria

:yikes: :yikes: Te olvidastes de mencionar a la chica mas guapa que paso por RLC. Katya ;) ;)

Guys, I love this discussion about tits! I am with mikey about Irma's personality as well as her looks. The reason that many of us liked Kami, Kristy, Rita, Irma isn't just their looks (which are great!) but  also their personalities. I do like Anna and Ilona also. I think Ilona is the cutest albeit a bit immature. Anna has that certain sweetness about her. Kristy was the sexiest, most fun person ever. Kami not only had great breasts but her personality was great (remember the way she bawled her eyes out when Kristy wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days!). And I love Nelly. She is one of the smiliest sweet sexy girls. Almost never angry (except when Bogdan stayed up all night talking to a half nude chick after one of their many parties; he was in the doghouse for a while over that!). She entertains us with a smile.

Leora isn't my favorite because of her personality (a bit stuck up and in love with herself), though she is great looking and does a mean masturbation and a pretty good blowjob. Zoya is nice, but why does she put up with that Jerk and his guest? And btw, where the fuck are they anyway? Others don't do much for me.

Where are the girls today anyway?