Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

LET ME ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION POOKUS,,,,,WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE COCK?

Probably in the wrong section, but soon we're all going to start getting a bit tired of these fumbling attempts at 'Lipstick Lesbianism'. How about just 1 Friday or Saturday night, they put on something other than just underwear, and go out to a club and maybe pick up a couple of men and then maybe we'll really see what they're all made of. You all complained about Nora and her Mother Hen attitude, but hey, at least she jumped on some cock every now and then, even if it was her boyfriends. This is all starting to get a bit Kamilla & Kristy now, and we remember what we thought of them by the time they moved on. There's 3 other apartments who have real lesbo's in them who know how to do it right, go watch them.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Anna, thank you for that long look at your lean beautiful naked body and that shaved pussy!

And I think we all loooved K & K! Yes it was frustrating, but what a ride it was!!! Never were there more pages on CC devoted to anyone than them!

KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN,THE RELATIONSHIP AND CLOSE BOND THAT THEY SHARED IS UNRIVALED BY 

NONE OTHER ON RLC,THEY DID NOWHERE NEAR THE STUFF THAT THESE LADIES ARE DOING RIGHT NOW,BUT THE CHEMISTRY AND THE TRUE LOVE THAT WE SAW WHEN TWO BEST FRIENDS WEREN'T SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER,AND GOT INTO A HUGE FIGHT,AND THE WAY HOW KAMILA CRIED HER EYES OUT IN HER ROOM. THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOWED THOSE LADIES AS REAL DOWN TO EARTH HUMAN BEINGS INSTEAD OF JUST BEAUTIFUL BODIES AND FACES.

Anna, thank you for that long look at your lean beautiful naked body and that shaved pussy!

And I think we all loooved K & K! Yes it was frustrating, but what a ride it was!!! Never were there more pages on CC devoted to anyone than them!

Mikey, I agree 1000% about Kami and Kristy! That crying by Kami proved that everything is not scripted or a show! I loved those girls.

This foursome is by far the most activity we have ever seen in this apartment.

BTW, can Anna put on any more creams on her body? Man, she looks like she is ready for a gooood licking, lol!

EVERYBODY WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE MASSAGE THAT THEY MAY HAVE MISSED OR NOT EVEN NOTICE THAT ANNA WAS PLAYING WITH HERSELF WITH THE LIGHTS ON BEFORE SHE STARTED MASTURBATING :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss:

ANALIGHT.gif

if I could

I would be in her room

all the time, she's in it

damn and the lights are on

:bang head:  :woohoo:  :yikes: