Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Book, who is the girl  you use an avatar? She looks very familiar. Wait, is that Kami?

Book, I agree with you, Ilona hates to not be in charge! Oh and she really doesn't want to be touched sexually, only she can do the touching. You know why? Because she really doesn't want girl on girl. Only Irma partly broke through her wall and that took a month.

Yes, my avatar is Kamila. She is my perfect woman, much like Rita is to mikey.  :yes:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

GUYS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU,STOP FROM TALKING ABOUT THE RECORDING SOFTWARE THAT WE USE TO RECORD,THE WEBSITES THAT WE USE TO UPLOAD OUR CONTENTS TO,THE WAY WE EDIT OUR VIDEOS,PHOTOS AND GIFS ON THE OPEN FORUM,,,,,,I'VE SEEN THIS DONE WAY TOO OFTEN ON HERE.

YES I ALREADY KNOW THAT RLC  PRETTY MUCH KNOWS ALL THE THINGS WE DO,BUT WHY SHOULD WE BE GIVING THEM A HELPING HAND BY TELLING THEM EVERY TRICK OF THE TRADE AND EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE WE USE TO UPLOAD,THE RECORDING SOFTWARE WE USE ETC.

IF THEY ARE GONNA FIND OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING THAT WE DO,LET THEM FIND IT OUT THE HARD WAY,,,,,PLEASE WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU GUYS NEED TO SHARE I'M ASKING YOU PLEASE DO SO IN YOUR PM (THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR) TRY TO REFRAIN FROM SAYING EVERYTHING IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,,,,,,,,

First, the software someone uses to record or edit is completely irrelevant and I can 100% guarantee that RLC does not care about that.  Keeping that information "secret" accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Second, doing all communicating by PM accomplishes nothing.  You don't seem to understand how the Internet works.  It's impossible to post pictures or video here and keep their location secret.  Whenever something is posted here, anyone can figure out where it is hosted  -- it literally takes one second.  Whether or not RLC can get the hosting website to take the pictures down is an entirely different matter.  But trying to keep everything "secret" will not work and is just plain impossible.

I understand the point you are trying to make and I would hate to lose all the great pictures that get posted here.  But, doing all communicating by PM and trying to keep everything "secret" simply will not work.  It will not change anything and will not stop RLC from trying to get pictures/video removed.  The only thing you can do is try to find a file host who won't give in to RLC.

KIRBY IF YOU GO BACK AND READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN I SAID THAT THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT WE DO,,,,,,,,,,YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY,IF YOU OR I OR ANYONE ELSE ON HERE RUNS INTO A "BRAND NEW" WEBSITE FOR FILE HOSTING AND OR HAS VIDEOS AND PHOTOS WITH CONTENTS FROM RLC,AND I JUST RUN ON HERE AND BLURT IT OUT SO EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMA CAN HEAR,THEN THAT SITE WILL GET REMOVED BEFORE THE SUN GOES DOWN THE SAME DAY,,,,,,,,I SAID THAT YES RLC WILL FIND OUT ANYTHING EVENTUALLY,,,,BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM A HELPING HAND......EXAMPLE...IT WOULD BE LIKE ME FINDING OUT THAT A COLLECTION AGENT HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR ME,AND I GO ON THE 6 0'CLOCK NEWS AND ANNOUNCE WHERE I LIVE,WHERE I WORK,WHERE I GO TO THE BAR,OR HANG OUT,,,,,,THESE GUYS WILL FIND THIS INFORMATION REGARDLESS BUT WHY SHOULD I EVER JUST LAY DOWN AND PLAY DEAD.AND EVERYTHING IS RELEVANT WHEN I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ABOUT MYSELF KNOWN TO ANYONE ON HERE OR RLC PERIOD!!!

First, the software someone uses to record or edit is completely irrelevant and I can 100% guarantee that RLC does not care about that.  Keeping that information "secret" accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Second, doing all communicating by PM accomplishes nothing.  You don't seem to understand how the Internet works.  It's impossible to post pictures or video here and keep their location secret.  Whenever something is posted here, anyone can figure out where it is hosted  -- it literally takes one second.  Whether or not RLC can get the hosting website to take the pictures down is an entirely different matter.  But trying to keep everything "secret" will not work and is just plain impossible.

I understand the point you are trying to make and I would hate to lose all the great pictures that get posted here.  But, doing all communicating by PM and trying to keep everything "secret" simply will not work.  It will not change anything and will not stop RLC from trying to get pictures/video removed.  The only thing you can do is try to find a file host who won't give in to RLC.

Book, I also loved Kami. I tell you what, mikey has Rita, you have Kami, I will take Kristy if you guys don't mind. She can put my "fingers" in her mouth any day! She can put them in and out and in and out and....oops I'm sorry girl what is that cream you have in your mouth? Book, she can do Kami while kami does you and I do Kristy!!!!

I don't care about what recording software is used, either. RLC doesn't either. We've got a whole forum devoted to such technical wizardry.

Secondly, the information that Euromike speaks about regarding PM's is stuff that is not necessarily for public consumption. There are layers upon layers of information, misinformation, and downright insanity regarding RLC and the tenants that should not appear here publicly. Those who enjoy research understand how important it is to not reveal sources, or else they will lose them. The Rules of CC are there to protect the lives and careers that tenants have outside of RLC. Hence, independent finds and outside pix of tenants are for PM transmittal only. It's inhibiting, but appropriate for a public forum, and it's worked pretty well so far.

RLC will do DMCA take-downs whenever and where they want. Period. The third party handed a DMCA take-down has no choice except to remove the material or switch to the deep, dark web in order to conduct their business.

So far, snippets of RLC actions on CC's attachment service (for paid members) stay up. Other third parties are handed a DMCA order every few weeks, and they must remove the posts or face severe penalties.

That's just life in the big city now days. It ain't Usenet anymore.  :-\

What Foamy says is absolutely true. This is technically RLC's feed and they can sue to prevent you from distributing their material if they want. As Foamy says, they will often go after third party's instead of you. You pay for the feed which only gives you the right to use it for yourself. They have the license on it DNCA (digital copyright act, I forget what n stands for).

It is just like when Napster used to steal music and sell it or give it to you. The artists retained the rights to their music. It used to be that they prevented you from even using that music on a different device belonging to you. That changed for the most parts years ago when Itunes and others sold DMCA free songs. In effect, Apple paid royalties or licensing fees and you paid them.

Now, likely RLC doesn't go after pm's and non-sale transfers, but they could if they want to.

Hope this lawyer's take helps you, Foamy, but you did a great job explaining it for a non-lawyer!

WHatever was happening was at the same time Danaya came downstairs they seemed to be playing, or else,  they were very close to one another.

It seems Layla dépends very much on Ilona, she waits for her to come down.  Can't she do something on her own ?

WHatever was happening was at the same time Danaya came downstairs they seemed to be playing, or else,  they were very close to one another.

It seems Layla dépends very much on Ilona, she waits for her to come down.  Can't she do something on her own ?

I was going to say it myself, the clock was 1200 and they were lying close together and Layla felt up thigh Danaya