Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yes I have been listening to them all morning. They been mocking us the fan, and what we post on the forum's and fan site. They are so much fun it's been really nice to watch and listen too. Yes they have been speaking quite a bit of English, even Ilona is helping Danaya get the pronunciation right. It has been great to see Ilona come back to life again, lots of craziness and being completely silly. They obviously read out forum on a daily basis, as one time Danaya looked at Ilona and her mouth dropped wide open, she clearly said OK OK I will play with my pussy for you. I am so glad to see they interacting together, like they really do like each others company, sure makes for much better viewing. :clap: And yes Ilona did say please stick your tongue in my pussy, then had Danaya saying as well, even ove she put her legs on the wall and spread wide open and was pretending real up her big Johnson, then played like she was stroking it. How frigggen funny is that?

Like I have been saying all along-do not post negative comments, only wishes and positive comments. We can get more with honey than with vinegar.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have to say it again :  I don't think the relationship/friendship between Kami and Kristy will ever be duplicated ! The sweet caresses, subtle

kisses, cuddling on the sofa and sleeping together ; not to mention Kami's episodes masturbating with her lotion bottle, etc. 

Noldus, I wouldn't say that what I watched she showed any signs of being horny, What I did see is two very lovely young ladies having a fun and a crazy, silly conversation, and acting like two teen girls at a slumber party. Pillow fights, modeling in mirror, playing with tits in way to entice mens attention, and mocking us for the horn dogs that we are. Yes I do believe that Ilona has a fascination with big tits, you would too if you didn't have them, I think she is amazed at how heavy they are, that is why she keeps lifting them all the time. Cool I just watched Danaya juggle the oranges with one hand before she tossed them to Ilona.

Noldus, I wouldn't say that what I watched she showed any signs of being horny, What I did see is two very lovely young ladies having a fun and a crazy, silly conversation, and acting like two teen girls at a slumber party. Pillow fights, modeling in mirror, playing with tits in way to entice mens attention, and mocking us for the horn dogs that we are. Yes I do believe that Ilona has a fascination with big tits, you would too if you didn't have them, I think she is amazed at how heavy they are, that is why she keeps lifting them all the time. Cool I just watched Danaya juggle the oranges with one hand before she tossed them to Ilona.

I think Danaya would like to snuggle with Ilona, you see it in her body language and how she turns stated in their hands when Ilona works away. But agree that everything is a game and they adapt this based on what they read.