Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE ,,,,THIS COULD BE GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS,ILONA IS ONLY GOING TO BE GONE TEMPORARILY,SHE WILL BE BACK SOON,I GUESS SHE REALLY WAS GONNA GO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY.

AND IF YOU WENT TO BED EARLY SO YOU COULD CATCH HER IN THE MORNING,,,,,SUCKS FOR YOU :nana: :nana: :nana:

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/many-mysteries-uranus-130000776.html

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It looks like she is leaving for good. She totally cleaned out her shelves and toiletries. And she keeps looking around like it's her last time. Now on the balcony on the phone.She didn't even say goodbye to Danaya!

Leg r, I don't see a thing. Shelves were empty. No clothes, no nothing. Funny, Ilona not normally known for cleanliness, was fanatical in her cleaning up after herself. She left a champagne bottle on her night stand and little else. No toiletries or hair stuff. Now maybe she is coming back, but nothing shows that. She took her suitcase and laptop.

Leg r, I don't see a thing. Shelves were empty. No clothes, no nothing. Funny, Ilona not normally known for cleanliness, was fanatical in her cleaning up after herself. She left a champagne bottle on her night stand and little else. No toiletries or hair stuff. Now maybe she is coming back, but nothing shows that. She took her suitcase and laptop.

Of course she took her lover (Mr.Laptop) but the champagne bottle is it empty ? 

We will know for sure in about 7 days when RLC finally sends out a memo to members

How could I tell that, leg r? Why, did she have one earlier for her birthday? Maybe that's the empty and she forgot to throw it out. Otherwise, she did a good cleaning job. She also did something else strange, she took two long baths. Why? Because of a long trip ahead? I don't know. We will find out. I am by now totally desensitized to girls coming and going. Other than Irma and Anna, nothing exciting since K & K. And so on we go again.

Why do I keep on seeing people trying to give out miss-information around here and mislead other CC members,,,,,,I got no reason to lie when I say that Ilona went through her things and selected different things for her trip,she took a lot of souvenirs that she bought with her,a lot of stuff couldn't fit in her tiny suitcase so she had to take some stuff back out and leave behind,she had a flower pot that she gave a kiss to because it couldn't fit in her suitcase,she stuffed that big ass pet dog in her suitcase that took up a lot of room,She left a lot of her stuff in the closet and in the drawers,she folded a lot of her clothes and put them back into the closet,

She has left before around Christmas and New Years to spend time with her family,and someone said that this was her birthday coming up, so maybe she likes to spend special holidays and special occasions like her birthday with family instead of doing it at the apartment.

She will be coming back like I said before,it's only temporary,people who know me on here know that I don't just say stuff unless I can prove it or I saw it with my own eyes,I was watching her way before she started packing so I saw everything that she did.

Once again Ilona will be gone only temporarily  and she will be back,and some of you will be either happy or angry about it.

Thank you :yes: :clap:

:hi: :hi: :welcome: :yes: