Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

LOL

Danaya is nice and writes Ilona in candles, buut don't know how an N is written. She tryed to start the \ up and down, and had to look it up on her iPad

Most likely not used to write in other than the Russian letters

Yes, at first she wanted to spell "Happy Birthday" but as she finished HAP..she realized sh wasn't going to have enough candles so she had to start over and spell Ilona. It is the thought that counts. Maybe we will see a nice party for Ilona's Birthday later. Happy Birthday!

Yes, at first she wanted to spell "Happy Birthday" but as she finished HAP..she realized sh wasn't going to have enough candles so she had to start over and spell Ilona. It is the thought that counts. Maybe we will see a nice party for Ilona's Birthday later. Happy Birthday!

And I sincerely hope that Ilona really appreciates the thoughtfulness.  What a sweetheart Danaya is!!

And I sincerely hope that Ilona really appreciates the thoughtfulness

same here . she is going out or her way to make it a special day for her .Ilona is upstairs crying and I feel for her on this special day I do hate spending  alone . cheer up Ilona today is your day no matter what. Happy Birthday  Beautiful Ilona. your special wolf

It is nice to see the genuine care and friendship that Danaya is showing Ilona, when someone you care about is in pain, a friend feels their pain. It was obvious that Danaya was very concerned about Ilona and was very sad that things didn't work out for her. She took upon herself to try to make that pain go away.  :hugnkiss:

I knew I would like her :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Just realized looking in Ilona's room that there really are only 2 or 3 shelves there, so easily she could take everything there if she would be away for a week or so.

She must be depressed, lying under covers in Danaya's room while she makes dinner.

Aah, that is so sweet! Danaya wrote Ilona in things on dining table and i think made her dinner. Danaya's favorability with me shot way up! And Ilona showed she was human by how upset she was. She obviously wanted to be with her family for her birthday but can't now. Danaya is a good friend to her.

Well I am stupid! They are candles! Maybe the girls will snuggle tonight together. It doesn't have to be sexual. Remember K & K's last night how they spooned in each's arms that night, nothing sexual. That was the sweetest thing I ever saw!

That is the absolute sweetest thing I have seen since K & K! Ilona hugged Danaya for a long time when she saw the candles!

And Ilona broke out the champagne (probably she couldn't take it on the plane).

It is going to be a nice night. Ilona finally showed true emotion! Danaya is sooo happy Ilona liked her gesture!

My faith has been restored!!