Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

elle l 'a mis direct au frigo bizarre quand meme tout ca  :screwy:

Maquillage, topless, string pour cuisiner

On va pas se plaindre tout de même.  Remercions la plutôt pour cette belle fantaisie.  Qu'elle soit topless, moi j'aime beaucoup, pas vous ?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Bizarre oui. Pour le moment elle surfe sur internet sur sa tablette i-pad, dans sa chambre et peut être que nous verrons de l'action plus tard. Se maquiller, et cuisiner dans une tenue sexy avec des bougies, ça veut dire surement quelque chose! Etait-ce un message vu le retour de Kamila et Kristy? Je n'en sais rien pour le moment. Pourquoi se maquiller, cuisiner et être sexy...si rien ne se passe. Quel votre avis? 

Plus j'y pense et plus je crois que le maquillage , c'était pour nous.  Elle sait que nous la regardons et elle veut être à son mieux.  Moi je la trouve super belle même naturelle.  J'aimerais bien demain partager un repas avec elle, je me mettrais même topless moi aussi.................lol

WOW :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

UNLESS DANAYA'S DINNER DATE JUST CANCELED,SHE COOKED AND PUT ON ALL THAT MAKE-UP FOR NOTHING,BECAUSE SHE JUST TOOK OFF HER MAKE-UP,HER THONG PANTIES AND PUT HER PAJAMA BOTTOMS BACK ON :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

WOW :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

UNLESS DANAYA'S DINNER DATE JUST CANCELED,SHE COOKED AND PUT ON ALL THAT MAKE-UP FOR NOTHING,BECAUSE SHE JUST TOOK OFF HER MAKE-UP,HER THONG PANTIES AND PUT HER PAJAMA BOTTOMS BACK ON :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Maybe that make-up was for us. she knows we're looking and now she has competition with K AND k

Could be, legr, or maybe just for her! She wants to feel special and knowing we are watching just her makes her want to look good. Well, she is plenty good looking! Nice to see her shine on her own, she was usually in Ilona's shadow.

She is an incredibly beautiful young lady, an she make my poor old heart go pity pat real quick sometimes. There is a name for those women who do to men just what she has been doing to us. I sure do enjoy it  :hugnkiss: But is she really getting any satisfaction. nothing would please more is to know she is just a satisfied as we are.  :hugnkiss:

I seem to remember that when Denaya first arrived, she was on the bed in her room, and did some very sexy exercises.  She put her legs over her head, and Ilona was impressed.

I hope she does that again...in a sexy thong only!