Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

j'espere qu'un jour aussi... mais ce sera sans moi, je ne verrai plus cela certainement avant longtemps, toute ca m'a gonflé là .... désolé de vous faire part de mon courroux mais là vraiment.... Et qu'on ne me parle aps de real life l'appart de barcelone ne l'a jamais été, mais en plus maintenant iln'y a meme plus d'animation festive.

i hope too.. but witout me, i will not be a a viewer for a long time, i'm fed up, really... sorry to tell my nervous but now that is too much. and don't tell me that is normal real life, this appart had never been real liife, but now furthermore there is no animation...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

if i were a paying member, i would be reading RLC the riot act.  If these girls are gone all the time, what is the purpose of the apartment.  If they disappear tonight again...RLC should send them packing and bring in some girls who actually want to participate in this social experiment!  Then again...i could be wrong about tonight...time will tell.

It must be quite a party, even Adele is taking her time preparing herself to go out.  Maybe they are saying goodbye to Danaya who should leave Saturday the 27th.  And the two bottles of wine are in her honour.

If that's the case, than i am glad. Personally i hope she takes Adele with her.  They have collectively done nothing but bring this apartment down.  Bring back Irma and Anna...at least they knew we were alive and actually lived here most of the time.  I know i sound negative but i was soooooo much on Danaya and Adeles side but, they forgot about us.  Youth....wasted on the young!

Bueno, otro mas que acaba de cancelar la suscripcion, este apartamento va cuesta bajo y esta burla a los abonados esta llegando demasiado lejos, otra salida nocturna para la diversion ( en el apartamento es comer, higiene y sobre todo dormir, dormir, dormir y horas pegadas al movil-tablet-portatil ). Que se diviertan esta noche y que les dejen el culo tan roto que no puedan sentarse en una semana

Maybe the best thing to do is take away this apt. Because this apt is the one with the most expectation to perform?

The other apt is all different because they live there more permanent! This is like a resort apt!

This should be the one that draws new subscribers to RLC but...if i wasn't here for Anna/Imra, i would pass right by this one...look and the other ones and probably not subscribe... This one to me has the most potential but, it needs girls that actually live here like Anna/Irma did!...and Ilona...

Ce qui est dommage, c'est que les filles ne restent pas longtemps en bas, donc l'ambiance "du salon" n'existe plus! Quand Irma et Anna étaient là, Anna mettait de la musique, elles dansaient, faisaient du yoga, s'amusaient et c'était très agréable leur vie à la maison! J'espère qu'un jour cela reviendra et nous seront tous heureux de retrouver cette ambiance joyeuse et festive qui manque en ce moment..

YES...we got to watch them interact!!!

adele and danaya remember me milana and coco during the last summer when they was all the time outside during the night,

what we see actually in this appartment is just a prevew with what we will see the next summer,the girls all the time outside on the beach during the journey and in the party outside all the nights

Isn't this fun ?  Watching girls put on make-up for an hour, deciding what dress to wear.  ----------------------------Sarcasm

I'm glad I'm not a paying Customer.

like i said...if i were one, i would be send Support a complaint a minute.  This is really sad...if true!