Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

qui peut me dire pourquoi elle met un drap sur le miroir  ??????  j'ai vu IRMA le faire egalement

Le soleil donne l'éblouissement en elle, donc ils obtiennent dans le visage dans la course de la matinée

That was it. A nice showdag who ended up with nothing, as usual. However nice it was to watch. Thank you and good night and good morning. :clap:

same old...same old...It seems like Adele tried to get closer to Danaya when Ilona was around...now, Danaya still looks like she wants to play more but Adele seems like she just all business.  Sleep, get up, disappear in the moning, go out and make money, come back, talk a little, sleep.....Repeat!  Oh well...nothing there between them i guess except what happens outside the apartment and making money!  maybe soon new people like anna and irma!  Night all...

Dommage qu'une jolie fille comme danaya soit obligé de se masturner sous les couvertures, elle meriterait de jouir fort et de faire profiter tout le monde

C"est son choix et il faut le respecter

I agree...too bad adele couldn't be more cooperative!