Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just think about what the VIP's pay to dance and have a good time, then just think what we pay to see them nude, and sometimes more. I think you could say that we come out on top actually, :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I agree and she gets a very small climax when she thrusts her head back.... like a school girl first learning how to masturbate. She needs lessons from Leora, Nelly and Zoya, then throw in a little of Masha. Or we could just gave the Beloved IRMA and ANNA  come back to visit for few days and show both girls how to masturbate properly, and achieve  the earth shattering orgasm they try to find with the little diddling they do !!!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: RLC do you hear us IRMA and ANNA please ?????

I forgot to add bring a bottle and watch how to really rub out, because Kami can show you how it's done  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just think about what the VIP's pay to dance and have a good time, then just think what we pay to see them nude, and sometimes more. I think you could say that we come out on top actually, :woohoo: :woohoo: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I agree and she gets a very small climax when she thrusts her head back.... like a school girl first learning how to masturbate. She needs lessons from Leora, Nelly and Zoya, then throw in a little of Masha. Or we could just gave the Beloved IRMA and ANNA  come back to visit for few days and show both girls how to masturbate properly, and achieve  the earth shattering orgasm they try to find with the little diddling they do !!!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: RLC do you hear us IRMA and ANNA please ?????

psss....i don't think RLC is listening to us!

Listen guys. I think RLC has listened to us plenty! Have you seen how much the sex or sexy and nudity has been touched up in about every apartment in recent months??? You can thank Voyeur Villa for that. They made RLC compete with sexy! And you know who won? RLC hands down!!! I have been on VV. It is contrived, scripted sex. Here the tenants choose when or if they want to do stuff and probably get bonuses for views, so many show us stuff!!!

Dana They monitor this forum very closely, don't kid yourself,  if they enough requests for them from us, you might just wee them again, can I say K & K and in the month of love to boot very nice valentines present if you ask me ? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: Then have Rita come visit for what purpose a lingerie show you say, interesting very very interesting  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I understand the lack of videos is due to the fact that RLC has a hidden watermark on the room so they can identify and get rid of the posters...does anyone know if thats true???    Anyway, i read up on hidden watermarks and found out they are often hidden under text on the page.  i notice something under the last four letters of Reallifecam in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  No matter what room i go to, the last four letters appear to have something behind them?  Anyone know anything about this?    Too bad RLC fights against the posting of videos...best advertising in the world!!!

Dana They monitor this forum very closely, don't kid yourself,  if they enough requests for them from us, you might just wee them again, can I say K & K and in the month of love to boot very nice valentines present if you ask me ? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: Then have Rita come visit for what purpose a lingerie show you say, interesting very very interesting  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

you could be right...if so, than there's hope!

Clearly they're here. So that when I let out my last picture.  it was no id,  they know it was me because username and then I was banned.

But they should have thanks for that they heard us in connection with Kami and Kristy. So we'll just hope that Irma and Anna reappears.

Have you also noticed that those newsletters occasionally writes that "has left the project" on some, but not all. They did it in Irma, but not Anna, do I mean.

I understand the lack of videos is due to the fact that RLC has a hidden watermark on the room so they can identify and get rid of the posters...does anyone know if thats true???    Anyway, i read up on hidden watermarks and found out they are often hidden under text on the page.  i notice something under the last four letters of Reallifecam in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  No matter what room i go to, the last four letters appear to have something behind them?  Anyone know anything about this?    Too bad RLC fights against the posting of videos...best advertising in the world!!!

You are correct. There are previous threads in the archives about this. The numbers at the bottom left are associated with the visiting session and the views IP. The dots appearing on the screen are international braille, and equate to the number code at the bottom left unless they changed it. There very well may be many more hidden codes embedded; such is the nature of cyber cryptography.

Yes, you see them good in night vision. There are some flashes of dots. This is actually Braille and "Morse" id that are lower to the west of the screen

Surprisingly, I guess almost all the important events on RLC are on video (even more often in pictures, but they are nothing compared to video) and found at the attachments center. We have so many tireless, self-sacrificing CC colleagues alert at all times that we less alert are probably not short of anything important. How is this possible, how come is the attachment center a safe haven for the videos, have any videos been deleted from there and their posters banned?